23

Warnings:
-Heartbreak/fight

Clay's POV

I ran away from George's house and immediately grabbed my phone to call Sapnap. He accepted my call and I sniffed loudly.

'Oh my goodness, are you okay?'

'No,' I whispered. 'I'm so sad.'

'What happened? Did George not like the surprise?'

'I didn't get to give it to him,' I cried. Tears streamed down my cheeks. 'I'm heartbroken.'

'What's wrong, Clay? Please, talk to me. Did he pass away?'

'No,' I whispered. 'He doesn't want to see me anymore.'

'What? Why? And where are you?'

'I'm sitting on the side of the road in front of George's house.'

'Get away from the road, please. You're scaring me,' Sapnap yelled.

'Sorry,' I muttered as I stood up to sit down on on a bench near by.

'Can you explain to me what happened?'

'My previous crush showed up again and I knew he wouldn't just leave it like this. I'm disgusting. I hate myself.'

'What have you done?'

'Nothing, but he edited a video of me saying shitty things about George. He's an editor and it's so realistic... He told me to give him all the money from the event or he would spread the videos and obviously I didn't give him the money.'

Sapnap let me talk and I stared at my hands.

'He sent George the video and told him that I hate him and lied to him. George believed it and sent me away when I just came to surprise him.'

'I'm so sorry,' Sapnap muttered. 'Do you think you have the courage to go back to explain it to him?'

'I can try,' I sniffed. 'Thank you.'

'Text me when you're back.'

'Okay,' I whispered. I hung up and walked to George's house again. I walked up the stairs and saw George's mother sit down on the couch.

'Hey, are you okay?'

'I need to talk to George.'

'He's upstairs. I was planning on taking a short walk. Is that okay?' I nodded and she stood up. 'I'm back in a few minutes.'

'Okay,' I said as I walked up the stairs.

George was laying on his bed when I opened the door slowly and looked up.

'Clay, leave me alone. I don't want to see you anymore.'

'Can I explain? Please?'

'What's there to explain? That you hate me and that I'm just a burden, an annoying twat and anything else you called me?

'No, listen. I already regret ever liking him, but please listen to me.'

'Oh, so you admit,' he yelled. 'You regret talking shit about me?'

'I didn't do that to you,' I whispered. 'Please, let me explain.'

'No, I don't want you to.'

'But it has a reason.'

'You lied to me for a reason and now you regret it. Too bad for you, Clay. Did you do this to your exes? Is that why they left you?'

Something bursted in me and I walked closer.

'I DIDN'T LIE TO YOU, LISTEN TO ME FOR JUST A SECOND.'

'Oh, now you're also screaming at me.'

'I'm sorry,' I muttered. 'I didn't lie to you. That video is fake, he's an editor.'

'Fake? Sure, Clay. He would now randomly get that video that looks really realistic.'

I felt tears in my eyes and got so mad that I started squeezing my hands.

'BELIEVE ME, I ALREADY REGRET EVER LIKING HIM SO MUCH. SAPNAP KNOWS THAT'S FAKE TOO!'

'I can hear you, just stop screaming.'

'I'M SO HURT, DON'T YOU GET IT? EVERYONE USED ME, EVERYONE LEFT ME. I DIDN'T LIE TO YOU.'

'Just give up lying and leave me alone.'

I got so mad that I turned to the wall. I clenched my fist and punched the wall as hard as I could. 'I DIDN'T LIE. I WOULD NEVER.'

'You're a liar,' George muttered as he looked away.

'MY EX HURT ME SO MUCH, I WOULDN'T DO THAT TO SOMEONE.'

'You did.'

He was making me so mad that I hit my own leg so I wouldn't do anything to him.

'LISTEN TO ME.'

'No, just go away. You're annoying me.'

I was so hurt that my mad mood turned into an incredibly sad one. I had tears streaming down my face and my voice kept cracking every second.

'I l-love you s-so much,' I whispered. 'I'm s-so sad. I actually d-didn't l-lie. I had a s-surprise for you, but-.'

'Don't guilt trip me, just leave me alone.'

'I'm not g-guilt tripping, I h-have a surprise.'

'I don't want your stupid surprises. I want you to leave me alone and never see you again.'

My mouth fell open slightly. 'But I've d-done so much for the s-surprise. It w-was-.'

'CAN YOU SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE? Just go to your new friend, because I'm not your friend anymore.'

'Don't l-l-leave me,' I whispered. 'Can I explain everything?'

I grabbed his hand, but he hit mine away. 'You're so annoying, I don't understand why I ever cared about you.'

Tears streamed down my face as I looked down at my hands. I was so hurt that I seemed paralysed because of sadness.

'C-can I-I-I give y-you the s-surprise?'

'No, I don't want it. I want you to leave right now or I'll genuinely kick you out.'

'But it t-took so m-much time. I was s-so happy with the r-result.'

'Stop guilt tripping me and go to your other friend. You like talking shit about people a lot according to that video.'

'I d-didn't do t-that, p-please.'

'Sure, how long are you planning this with him?'

'I'm not his friend anymore. I was friends with him for two months and then he betrayed me.'

'You're just a hopeless guy. You fall in love with anyone you see.'

'W-what?'

'How many people did you have sex with? Are you just using me for that? You seem pretty horny all the time.'

I knew it was best for me to leave before I did something I would regret. I turned around and shut the door quietly, getting crushed by the pain inside. I thought my last heartbreaks hurt, but this hurt on a whole different level. I didn't know how I would ever cope with this.

1071 words

Summary:
George is kinda a bitch ngl and breaks the friendship with Clay who is crying and gets mad