dress {alvin kamara}

Say my name and everything just stops

I don't want you like a best friend

Only bought this dress so you could take it off

Take it off (ha, ha, ha)

Carve your name into my bedpost

'Cause I don't want you like a best friend

Only bought this dress so you could take it off

Take it off (ha, ha, ha, ha)

dress - taylor swift

"Well, everyone wants to know who Princess is dating!" James Corden told me, making me blush on live television. I looked toward the crowd and laughed as they all awaited my answer of who I was dating.

"Well, I am actually single!" I told the truth, making the crowd gasp in surprise.

"There's no way! How?" He asked in shock, just like everyone else.

"I am just so busy, promoting my new music and always on the road that I haven't thought about getting in a relationship."

"Well, is there anyone you like right now? A celebrity crush? Anyone would be lucky to date the Princess!" The crowd cheered in agreeance and I smiled at them.

"I do have a celebrity crush," everyone listened in anticipation of who I was going to say. "But, I don't want him to hear this! That would be embarrassing!" The crowd booed and I laughed at their reaction.

"Please? I promise we won't tell anyone!" James please with me.

"You're live!" I laughed but decided to tell them anyway. "You know Alvin Kamara? From the New Orlean Saints?" There were some people in the crowd that started cheering or whistling. "Yup! He's my celebrity crush!"

"How did this crush develop?"

"I went to a Saints game a few weeks ago and I was so in awe with him. It eventually turned into a little crush."

"You're a big fan of football?" I nodded my head yes. "Alvin, if you're watching this, Princess is a great person."

"STOP!" I shouted with embarrassment.

Oh goodness, I hope he never sees this.

Months later

I walked into the coffee shop that was closest to my hotel in New Orleans. I had a show tonight, so I was staying in New Orleans and needed some caffeine before I truly started my day. I was waiting in line, looking up at the menu, trying to figure out what I was going to order.

"Lots of good options," I heard from behind me, so I turned to the person who was talking to me.

I felt my heart drop to my stomach and looked up at the man in front of me with wide eyes. I cleared my throat and tried to calm down.

"Y-yeah, a lot of good options," I finally responded.

"Any idea what you're gonna get?" He asked, trying to make conversation.

"Just a vanilla latte."

"Let me get that for you," he offered and as I was about to decline, he cut me off. "I'm Alvin, by the way," he held his hand out for me to shake, which I did.

"I'm Princess," I introduced myself quietly.

"Yeah, I know. I saw your interview," he smirked, looking up at the menu. "Were you actually in awe with me?" He teased. I turned red by his comment and I wanted to disappear. "I'm just kidding! It is nice to meet you, though."

"It's nice to meet you too, Alvin," he ordered our drinks and stood with me while we waited for them to come out.

"Are you in town for long?"

"Just for tonight, then I get a break from touring."

"What if you stayed in town for a bit longer? And I took you out on a date?" He asked and my eyes widened with his proposition. "Only if you want of course!"

"That sounds fine! Does tomorrow night work for you?"

"Yes. Give me your number and I'll let you know all of the details," we exchanged numbers and talked until our drinks were finally served. "I should go. I have to get to practice, but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night, Princess. I'll text you tonight and I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful."

"I'll see you soon! I'm really excited for tomorrow," he smiled down at me and grabbed my hand, kissing it. I blushed once again and looked in the other direction, making him laugh.

"I'll see you then, beautiful. Hopefully, you're not too in awe with me," he laughed, walking away.

Knowing James Corden was a blessing and a curse.

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3