wonderland {nick bosa}

Didn't they tell us "Don't rush into things"?

Didn't you flash your green eyes at me?

Haven't you heard what becomes of curious minds?

wonderland (taylor's version) - taylor swift

You rolled your eyes as Jimmy used another pick-up line on you. You were used to Jimmy flirting with you whenever you were at team events and as much as you have asked him to stop since you were not at all interested. He continued to flirt with you since he only saw them as harmless comments. You would see them as harmless comments as well if they didn't anger your boyfriend, Nick, so much.

You looked around the room in search for Nick, but you couldn't find him anywhere. You sighed as Jimmy started talking to you again, but this time you quickly cut him off.

"Jimmy, can you just not tonight?" You asked, taking a sip out of your drink. That caused Jimmy's eyes to widen at your bluntness. "I just do not want to deal with Nick's jealousy tonight. It's exhausting having to explain to Nick that absolutely nothing is going on between the two of us. Like he should already know that! We've been together for 2 years now!" You let your frustration slip out, causing Jimmy to sigh in sympathy.

"I'm sorry, Katherine. If I had known you were getting in trouble with Bosa, I would have stopped sooner. I promise I mean no harm," he admitted, placing his hand on your shoulder in a comforting way.

"I know, Jimmy. It's just," you get cut off by a large presence behind you and immediately you tense up knowing Nick was not going to like Jimmy's hand on you.

"A little close, aren't you Garoppolo?" Nicks voice sounded from behind you. He pulled you into him, causing Jimmy's hand to fall off of your shoulder and Jimmy stepped back with his hands raised.

"Just a quick conversation with Katherine, Bosa. Nothing to look into," he walked away, leaving you alone with Nick.

"Again, Katherine? Really?" You turned toward him with a glare.

"That was nothing, Nick! I was just talking to him! Am I not allowed to talk to my friends anymore, Nick?" You crossed your arms over your chest and cocked your head to the side. Nick rolled his eyes and grabbed one of your arms, pulling you outside.

"You're allowed to talk to your friends, but you know how I feel about Jimmy!"

"Jimmy is harmless! He knows I'm with you!"

"Well, why are the two of you always alone then?" He challenged you.

"Because as soon as we get to these stupid events, you leave me! Whenever Jimmy finds me, I'm alone because you can't stick with your girlfriend for more than two seconds!" You scream at him.

"Maybe I don't want to see you flirt with all my teammates," he said coldly, causing your heart to drop to your stomach. You scoffed, looking up at him. You shook your head at him before turning to head to the parking lot.

"Take me home, now."

"The party's not even over!" He still followed behind you.

"Now, Nick!"

You walked in silence to the car and you wouldn't even let him open your car door when he tried to. You sat with your legs facing away from him as he drove you home.

When you arrived home, you quietly got ready for bed trying to ignore your pounding heart, watery eyes, and annoying boyfriend. You couldn't believe that he would make a comment like that to you when you have never shown any signs of disloyalty to him. You have always remained friendly with his teammates but you never crossed any boundaries with them. It was usually a simple, friendly conversation that you have with the them. Jimmy was different in the sense that he was more open to having a genuine conversation with you and not just a "you're my teammates girlfriend" conversation.

Nick slowly got ready for bed behind you, unsure how to approach you or how to speak to you. He immediately regretted what he said when he said it but, he had too much pride to let you know that. When you laid on your side of the bed facing away from his side of the bed, he knew that he had to say something. He slowly crawled into bed, spooning you from behind.

"Baby," he nuzzled his face into your neck causing you to flinch away from him. He sighed, but kept at least a foot of space between the two of you. "I'm sorry, Katherine. I guess I was just a little jealous."

"A little jealous?" You sassed him, causing his smile to lift secretly loving your attitude.

"A lot jealous," he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Jimmy is just a handsome guy, you know? When I see him getting a little too friendly with my girl I can't help but get upset. But I want you to know that I completely trust you and I know that you wouldn't flirt with my teammates."

"Jimmy isn't just a handsome guy to me though. All he is to me is your teammate. We get along well, yes, but I have not attraction to him at all. I promise."

"I know, baby. I trust you and I love you," he kissed your shoulder.

"You have to promise that you'll no longer make jealous comments like that to me. And you can't get mad at me for speaking to your teammates. And you have to stop ditching me at every event we go to together."

"I promise. To all of those. I'm gonna be the best boyfriend there ever is, Katherine. You won't have to worry about me being jealous any longer."

"You're already the best boyfriend there is, Nick."

***
thank you for reading! I hope you all enjoyed. vote, comment, follow or whatever you like! thank you for the request as well! just a reminder because I've been getting a lot of requests but requests are CLOSED. as i mentioned, this is just a temporary comeback and i've already gotten my 10 requests that i asked for. I appreciate that people are so eager to share their ideas, but please understand that requests are no longer being taken as stated on the request page. thank you so much! also, the 10 requests that i took were from the request page comments. if you requested elsewhere, i did not take your request as i stated multiple times, the only place you can request from is the request page comments. thank you so so much! have a great day/night! : ) < 3