no judgement {josh allen}

When you're with me, no judgment

You can get that from anyone else

You don't have to prove nothin'

You can just be yourself

no judgment - niall horan

I smiled as the confetti fell down over the two of us and we sat together on the field. There was a lot of noise and celebrations happening around us, but our only focus was on each other. We sat in the middle of the field with the MVP trophy and the Superbowl trophy between us.

I looked around at all the players crying and celebrating with their friends and family and smiled softly at the warmth of the moment. I turned back to Josh to see him staring at me, with wide eyes.

"How are you feeling now, champ?" I asked softly, not knowing if he would be able to hear me.

"I'm just taking in the moment," he responded staring up at the fans. "We really won. We won it all."

"You did it, baby. I always knew that you could."

"Brynn," he whispered, staring at me finally. "I'm a Super Bowl champion."

"I know, honey. You did so great. You deserve this. All of this."

"I just still can't believe it!"

"I can, baby. You worked so hard to get to this moment and you finally made it. You worked so hard for this moment. I've been so proud of you this whole season and now look at you! An MVP!"

"I love you so much. I was so happy to see your face when we won it."

Flashback

There were only two minutes left on the clock, and the Bills were down 21-20, but they have the ball with two timeouts left. Josh was able to lead his team down the field, but with 30 seconds left, his team decided to go for one more big play. Josh was scrambling to get away from the defense and darted the ball downfield to Stefan Diggs, who was in the end zone and you could only guess what happened next. They gave the ball back to the Rams with 5 seconds left, but there wasn't much that they could do in that short amount of time, so the Bills won!

I ran down to the field and rushed to find Josh to see him hugging his teammates. I waited patiently behind him before he turned around and saw me with tears in his eyes.

"Baby!" He exclaimed, pulling me into him. I had tear stains on my face and I was already sobbing uncontrollably, but I held him tight.

It felt as it was only the two of us on the field, as he hugged me close against him, but I was reminded that it wasn't just the two of us when his teammates started jumping on him. He laughed and held my hand tight, as everyone celebrated around us. He leaned in to kiss my cheek and turned to whisper in my ear, "I love you! We'll celebrate later, baby!"

He went off to the MVP ceremony and he undeniably won that award, making me cry even more. He held out the trophy to me when he got it, as to dedicate it to me.

Once he was done with the craziness of interviews and celebrating, he found me again and decided to soak in the moment with me, off by ourselves.

End of flashback

"You really do deserve this honey. I hope you never forget this moment," I whispered, holding onto his arm looking at the trophies in front of us.

"I don't think I could ever forget any of this."

"I love you," I reminded him one last time.

"Not as much as I love you. I became a champ the day that I married you."

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3