speechless {tua tagovailoa}

It's always on a night like tonight

I thank God you can read my mind

'Cause when you look at me with those eyes

I'm speechless

speechless - dan + shay

I ran onto the field, with confetti falling all over me. I had tears falling down my eyes, but all I cared about what finding my boyfriend. I ran into a few players and family members, who congratulated me for my boyfriend's win. I kept looking until I heard his voice.

"Dani!" He screamed and I turned around. It get as if everything was moving in slow motion and I finally made eye contact with the love of my life, who had the biggest smile on his face, as well as his SuperBowl champion hat and t-shirt. I ran toward him cheering.

I jumped onto his waist, and he picked me up with ease. He spun us around and I held onto him tighter, with tears still falling down my face.

"You did it, baby! You did it!" I leaned down and kissed him, which he quickly reciprocated. I held onto him tighter and just felt the confetti fall down on us. "You did it, Tua," I whispered among all the noise, but right now it just felt like the two of us.

"We did it, baby."

He gently let me down and hugged me again, pulling me even closer to him. There were reporters surrounding us, but all he cared about was holding me and celebrating with me. I felt his tears fall down on my neck and I tried comforting him, but I knew this feeling was going to last forever.

"I am so proud of you, T. So, so proud of you."

"I couldn't have done this without you. I couldn't have done any of this without you."

We basked in the moment before I pulled away from him and looked up into his eyes.

"You did great, honey. I love you so, so much." 

He just leaned down and kissed my lips again, unable to speak any words.

"How's our little plum doing?" He whispered in my ear.

"Super excited that their daddy is a Super Bowl champion!" He laughed and placed his hand on my stomach, rubbing my small baby bump. "But, seriously, they are doing good. A little bit of kicking, but I think they were just excited."

"I bet," he took off his hat and placed it on my head. "Wow. I still can't believe this."

"You're a champion, baby."

"After I won, everyone kept asking me how I felt. And, all that I could think about was you, Dani. I kept thinking about how much I love you and how long we've been together, how long we'll be together. Forever. A-and, I just kept thinking how when all my dreams came true, you were there. The National Championships, the draft, my first NFL game, and now. You're still here."

"I'm going to be here forever," I promised him.

"Now you're carrying our child and I realized that you're my dream. Everything good that has happened to me, you were there. All the bad times, you were my comfort. When something good happens, you're the first person that I want to see, that I want to call. I love you so much, babe."

"I love you more, honey," I told him and now the tears were really falling down my cheeks. He tried to wipe them, but it was no use.

"You're my forever, and this is the greatest moment of my life. I just won the Superbowl and now I am here with the love of my life and she's pregnant. There's only one thing that could make this day better," I looked up at him, but then he got down on one knee. I started uncontrollably sobbing. "Dani, will you marry me?" He opened the ring box, but all I could focus on was him.

"Yes! Of course, I'll marry you. A thousand times, yes!" He put the ring on my finger, and when he stood up, I immediately kissed him. I heard the cheers get louder and smiled, as I noticed everyone staring at us. "I love you so much, Tua. Forever."

"Forever, my love. This is the best day of my life."

The best day, it was.

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3