all my life {luke kuechly}

I will never find another lover sweeter than you

Sweeter than you

And I will never find another lover more precious than you

More precious than you

Girl, you are close to me you're like my mother

Close to me, you're like my father

Close to me, you're like my sister

Close to me, you're like my brother (brother)

You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

All My Life - K-Ci & Jojo

"Okay, baby! We're gonna go watch daddy play football!" I exclaimed to my four-year-old daughter, whose head shoot up and eyes gleamed with glee. She started smiling up at me and clapping her hands.

"We get to go watch daddy?" I nodded my head excitedly and she jumped into my arms. I laughed, shocked that she was so excited to go watch football when she usually never wanted to go. "Mommy, I have outfits for us to wear. C'mon! Let's go. Faster, mommy." She grabbed my hand and dragged me over to her room to show me her outfit.

I laughed at her as she made me sit on her bed and went to go look through the mini closet that Luke built her because she wanted to find her own outfits. She pulled out her panther blue Kuechly jersey and threw it on my lap before she pulled out a pair of blue jeans and handed them to me as well.

"You want to wear this, baby?" I asked her which caused her to roll her eyes at me. She definitely has Luke's attitude, that's for sure.

"Yes! I already told you, mommy! You have daddy's jersey too, and then you wear pants like mine and we're matching with daddy!" She exclaimed and smiled as if she came up with the smartest idea ever.

"You are so right, honey! I can't believe that I didn't think of that!" I helped her get dressed and get ready for the game that was meant to start soon. "You know, this is daddy's last football game?" I reminded her.

"Yes. What is daddy going to do after football?" She tilted her head in curiosity.

"Well, daddy is going to stay home with us and he's going to drive you to school and pick you up. And he's going to," I took a breath to think about what I wanted to say next. I looked at her beautiful eyes and smiled softly before pulling her into my lap. "After football, daddy is going to stay with us, so he doesn't have to miss out on you growing up."

"So, he's going to go to all of our girl days?" She asked in shock because I always give her a girl day whenever Luke has to leave for a game.

"Yes. Daddy is done leaving us," I rested my forehead on hers.

"Good! I always got sad when he had to leave us."

"Me too, baby."

At the game

We were watching Luke as he hugged all of his teammates, them all knowing this would be Luke's last game, despite the fans not knowing. I walked toward the field with our daughter in my arms, almost falling asleep.

"Stephanie!" I heard in front of me and looked up to see Luke's wide smile. I smiled widely up at him and met him halfway.

"Babe! You did so great!" I gave him his affirmations, which caused his cheeks to blush and he pulled us closer to him. "Ew! You're sweaty, Luke!"

He laughed and took our daughter out of my arms and pulled her closer to him to give her a kiss.

"Daddy! You played so well!" He smiled up at her and thanked her. "Look! Me and mommy are matching you!" He looked at her outfit before looking over at mine.

"Wow! Yeah! You guys are matching me! You look so beautiful, sweetheart!" She giggled and hid her face in Luke's jersey causing us to both laugh at her sweetness. He pulled me closer to them and kissed me passionately.

"Your last game," I whispered against his lips. "How do you feel?"

"It hurts, but I know it's for the best. I finally get to rest my body fully for the first time since probably middle school. And I get to be a better father to our angel...and a better husband to you, as much as you won't admit it, I've been slacking in the husband department, but now I'll wine and dine, my wife, every night," I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his waist tighter.

"It doesn't have to be every night. Just as long as I get to fall asleep next to my husband, I will be the happiest girl in the world."

Luke was leaning in to kiss me again, but we were cut off by our four-year-old clearing her throat. We looked at her to see her little arm crossed over her chest.

"And what about me?" We both laughed at her and pulled her closer to us in a family hug.

"I could never forget about my little love! I will put you to bed every night. Daddy will always be here for you, every day and every night, from here on out," she looked at him skeptically before a huge smile busted on her face.

"You better daddy!"

And he did. He was there for us every day and every night.

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3