right now {obj}

Girl I know, mistakes were made between us two

And we show our ass that night even said
somethings weren't true

Why'd you go and haven't seen my girl since then

Why can't it be the way it was

'Cause you were my homie, lover, and friend

I wanna make up right now na na

right now - akon

I sat with my head down, next to my boyfriend, Odell, as we both got lectured by my older brother, Baker Mayfield.

"I just want to know who thought this was a good idea?" Baker yelled at us, and I just looked down to avoid having to answer, but that made Baker madder at me. "Look at me, Victoria!" He slammed his hand on the desk and I jumped a little, looking up at him.

"Hey, man. You don't have to talk to her like that," Odell tried to stick up for me, but that made Baker even madder.

"She's MY sister! What do you even think you're doing dating her? I told you she was off-limits!"

"I can't help who I fell in love with," Odell fought back.

"YES, you can. This is unbelievable! I-I can't let this happen. Odell, I love you man, but this is my baby sister. I know about your dating history and what had happened between you and your exes and I can't let my sister get hurt but someone like you. I'm sorry, but you two have to break up," I looked up in shock and finally shook my head no.

"No! I'm not breaking up with him! He loves me and I love him. He treats me so well and I am so lucky to have him. Please don't make us break up," I pleaded, holding onto Odell's hand. He tightened his grip around my hand and tried to comfort me by swiping his thumb over the back of my hand. Baker looked between us and looked lost for words.

"I'm sorry, but, no. We're leaving. C'mon Victoria," I stayed seated, staring at Odell with wide eyes. Baker grabbed onto my arm and pulled me up, breaking my grip with Odell. "NOW!" He dragged me out of the room, as I stared back at Odell with tears in my eyes.

I stayed in my room for days, avoiding Baker and anyone else that tried to contact me. I couldn't believe that Baker made us break up and I couldn't believe that he couldn't just be happy for me and Odell since Odell truly does love me and treats me like a queen.

I heard pounding at the front door but ignored it since Baker was at home. The pounding went on for about five minutes before I went downstairs to answer the door.

"WHAT..." I opened the door to see Odell with wrinkled clothes and red eyes. "What are you doing here?" I asked softly.

"Baby," he breathed, grabbing my face, inspecting every aspect of me. "You haven't been answering your phone. You didn't send me any texts or calls and I was so worried about you. You can't do that! I have to know that you're safe at all times. Okay, princess?" I nodded my head slowly and he placed his forehead against mine. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you so much too, baby. I didn't know what to do after Baker dragged me out of your apartment. I didn't know if we were broken up or if we were still together. I just missed you so much."

"I don't care what Baker says, Victoria. I love you more than anything. You're all that matters to me. I know that my dating history is problematic and I haven't always been the best person, but I try every day for you. I want to be good enough for you. I want to be a good man. I would do anything for you and you know that, right?" I nodded, looking up at him with a small smile on my face. "I won't let you go just because your brother doesn't want us together. I need you. You're the love of my life. I would do anything to keep you."

"You don't have to worry about my brother, I promise. I make my own decisions, not him. You're all I ever wanted. And I know your heart. I know the real you. So I don't believe what anyone else says about you because I know the truth and the truth is you're perfect for me. No matter what Baker says."

"Well, for what it's worth," I turned around to find Baker staring at us. I gripped onto Odell tighter. "For what it's worth, I think y'all are good for each other. And I'm sorry for what I did the other day. I know it doesn't matter what I say, but I think you guys should be together. I'm happy for you both," Baker told us, nodding his head and smiling at us before walking away.

I smiled up at Odell, who had already pulled me closer to kiss me.

"Nothing comes between us."

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3