because of you {juju smith schuster}

And I know this much is true

Baby, you have become my addiction

I'm so strung out on you

I can barely move but I like it

And it's all because of you (all because of you)

because of you - ne-yo

I rolled my eyes as I noticed all the comments on my recent TikTok were about Juju dancing on logos. I wasn't the one dancing on logos, so why is everyone commenting on my page?

I replied to a few comments that were criticizing him for his dances and to a few comments from Steelers fans who followed me and shows me tremendous support.

I went on TikTok to spare my time, as I waited for Juju to come home after their loss to the Bengals. I saw his dance video pop up on my for you page and smiled brightly at his smile. I made the mistake of reading the comments and rolled my eyes at all the bitter fans in the comments that were happy that Juju has lost and told him that was what he deserved.

I exited out of the app when I heard the front door open and ran down the stairs to find Boujee jumping up on his dad, who had a sad look on his face.

"Hi baby," I told him, causing him to look up from our dog.

"Hi Kaelyn," he sighed out and dropped his bags to the floor. I made my way over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How are you feeling?"

"Horrible. I hate losing. I know what you're going to say, that I tried my best, but my best wasn't enough. Now, I have to deal with all these TikTok hate comments, and it's just so annoying! I'm just having fun on the field. What can't people understand?" He sighed frustrated.

We sat on the couch together and I rubbed his shoulders, trying to release all the tension.

"It'll be okay, baby. One loss isn't too bad, and you did try your best. It was a really good game. It's no one's fault that y'all lost. You just have to focus on next week. And all those hate comments, just do what you always tell me to do, ignore them."

"Will you be honest with me, Kaelyn?"

"Always."

"Do you think I should stop dancing before the games?" I hesitated to answer the question but just told him the truth.

"No, baby. I don't think that you should have to stop having fun and dancing just because it's upsetting a few people. People can say whatever they want about you, and how you're distracting the team, but I know you and your teammates know you and we all know that isn't true. You play your heart out on that field every week. This has probably been the most exhausting season, but you found a way to have fun and enjoy the season every week. You are so special and you are so fun and I love watching you dance. And, maybe, one day everyone will get their heads out of their asses, and understood what football is truly about. I am always going to stand beside you, baby, always."

He looked me in the eyes and smiled for the first time since he's gotten home.

"You always make me feel better," he smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"That's what I'm here for."

"I'm gonna keep dancing for you," he promised.

"You better."

"Now you better corvette, corvette your ass to the bedroom," I laughed, making my way upstairs with him following close behind me.

I never expected anything else from him.

disclaimer: I do NOT write smut, so if you requested anything containing smut, I still accepted the request but will make my own alterations to it. thank you for understanding! thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3