never worn white {patrick mahomes}

You love the hell out of me

And heaven's where we could be

I've stood on the edge of love

But never took the leap

And you took my armor off

And did it delicately

And I let my guard down

To show you what's underneath

Never Worn White - Katy Perry

I sat in the stands, closest to the football field, so I had a great view of my boyfriend, who was about to play in the biggest football game of the season, the Super Bowl. This was Patrick's first time making it to the Super Bowl and they are going against the San Francisco 49ers. I was wearing my custom-made Mahomes jacket with a pair of jeans and booties.

I smile as I see Patrick and his team run out on the field. Everyone around me was screaming, but I was just smiling, fully taking in the moment. I stared at Patrick as he fist-bumped and talked to his teammates. He looked up and looked around at the stands before making eye contact with me. He said goodbye to the players he was with and ran over to me.

"Hi, baby!" I exclaimed as he stopped in front of me.

"Hi Chiara," he grinned before kissing me. I felt everyone around us yelling so I hid my face in his neck, which made him laugh. "Nervous?"

"I should be asking you that!" I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Nah. Never. How could I be nervous with my baby watching?" I smiled at him and kissed him one last time before he had to go back to the field to start the game. " I love you so much, Chiara."

"I love you way more, Pat. Good luck. Stay safe out there baby!" He nodded and headed back to the field.

I shook my leg anxiously as I waited for the game to begin and my mom had to put her hand there just so I would stop. As the game began. I got more and more nervous, watching as the Chiefs and Niners were tied going into halftime.

I was able to let loose and have fun as I watched Shakira and Jennifer Lopez perform for the halftime show. I was dancing with my family and Patrick's family when a security guard came over and tapped me on the shoulder.

"I need you to come with me ma'am," my eyes widened and my heart raced as I looked at Jackson, Patrick's brother and with fear in my eyes.

"A-Am I in trouble or something sir?" I asked, stuttering.

"No, Ms. Chiara. You got a special request to go to the field by Mr. Mahomes. So if you could follow me."

I followed behind him as my hands shook and looked down at the ground when I felt everyone staring at me when I reached the field. I looked up briefly and saw Patrick on the field, which calmed my nerves instantly.

"Baby! Why am I out here?" I tried to hide in his chest, but he wouldn't let me.

"Baby, it's okay! You're out here with me. You'll be fine, I promise," he looked in my eyes and smiled, making me relax. "I brought you out here to kick the ball with me."

I smiled up at him as I remembered all the times we would kick the ball on his practice field, before a game, or even at our home.

"You want me to kick the football in front of everyone? No! I can't!"

"Please, Chiara! Just kick it with me. No questions. Just pretend it's the two of us out here, please," I nodded hesitantly. He's just trying to remake a memory of us before he wins, it's fine, I tried to reassure myself.

I started backing up to get in kicking position and was about to start running when he screamed wait from behind me. I turned around and there he was. On one knee. With the biggest ring in his hand. I felt tears creep up to my eyes and I placed my hands over my mouth as I looked down at his eyes.

"Chiara

"Chiara... I love you so much. You are my best friend, the love of my life, my soulmate, and my confidant. I would have never made it this far without you right by my side. You make me a better man and I want to make you my wife. So, baby, will you marry me?"

The whole stadium got loud with screams but all I could focus on was Patrick. He wants me to be his wife. The thought of it brought more tears to my eyes.

I nodded down at him with a huge smile on my face. "Yes! Of course, I'll marry you!" He put the ring on my left hand and I jumped in his arms. He held me as I cried on his shoulder. I moved my head from his shoulder and kissed him.

Fans from both teams were screaming louder than I've ever heard and suddenly I felt trapped in a group hug.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Travis Kelce yelled in my ear, making me flinch but also laugh. All of his teammates passed by congratulating us and giving us hugs. Eventually, I had to go back to the stands so the game could finish, but I didn't leave without giving him one last kiss.

When I got back to the stands, our families and friends were all screaming and hugging me. I was jumping up and down with my sister and our moms, showing everyone my ring.

"Congratulations, honey! Patrick got himself a real winner. Welcome to the family! We love you," his mom told me as she embraced me in her arms. My eyes got watery again as I hugged her tighter and realized everyone around me was now my family.

However, getting engaged to me was not the only win Patrick had tonight.

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3