positions {dak prescott}

Perfect, perfect

You're too good to be true (you're too good to be true)

But I get tired of runnin'

Fuck it, now I'm runnin' with you (wit' you)

positions - ariana grande

"Please, Dak?" I begged Dak with puppy dog eyes and he just rolled his eyes at me and looked away from me because I knew he couldn't say no when I was looking at him like this. "Dakota? Please!" I begged once more, holding onto his arm pulling him closer to me.

He sighed and looked down to meet my eyes and I noticed his facial expression had softened a bit. I had to hold back my smirk, knowing I was about to get just what I wanted. "Liyah!" He groaned, fulling turned to me. I looked up at him with doe eyes.

"Yes?" I asked tilting my head, keeping eye contact with him.

"Why do we have to watch Tangled again? What is the point of having movie nights if we just watch the same movie over and over again?"

"So you can hang out with your bestie!" I smiled up at him and he laughed finally.

"Okay, but, you have to promise that next week we'll watch something different," he held out his pinky and I hesitantly linked mine with his.

"Fine!"

We got comfortable on his couch, sitting right next to each other, me holding onto his arm and cuddling in closer to him. He placed his head on top of mine. I watch Flynn take Rapunzel to the lights and smile in awe of their blossoming love story.

I looked up at Dak to see if he was still watching but instead found him looking down at me with a small smile on his face. "What?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing. I just love watching you look so happy."

"I love this movie."

"I know! That's why I give in every time and let you watch it," he admitted, pulling me under his arm. I got comfortable on his chest and smiled with pleasure.

"I know."

We sat in silence as the movie continued with neither of us paying too much attention.

"I also am just happy that I get to spend time with you," I admitted to him and his cheeks reddened a bit and he shook his head smiling.

"Yeah? You just love to be in my company?"

"Yeah. The movie nights are the best part of my week. I get to relax with you and watch Disney princesses. Also, you're my best friend. I want to be with you all the time."

"You're the best part of my week too," he looked down at me and moved my head to make me look him in the eyes. "You're my best friend. Forever."

I blushed as he added the forever part and nodded my head in agreement. It was true. We had been each other's best friends for five years now and I couldn't imagine a better person to be in my life than Dak. We continued to stare into each other's eyes until he broke the silence between us.

"What if I told you that I wanted to be more than friends?" He whispered, his eyes now moving to look down at my lips, but then back up to my eyes.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"You are my best friend, yes. But after years of us always being together and spending time together, I guess I just fell in love with you. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to ruin what we had, but now feels like the perfect moment."

"What if I told you that I loved you too?" I asked smiling up at him and his grin widened.

"I would ask you to be my girlfriend."

"Then do it."

"Liyah, I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and I giggled moving closer to him, not believing anything at this moment was real.

"Of course, I will be your girlfriend, "we smiled at each other and leaned in slowly. When we moved right in front of each other, I closed my eyes and smiled as his lips finally met mine.

And just like Rapunzel, all of my dreams had come true.

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3