no one {chase claypool}

You and me together

Through the days and nights

I don't worry 'cause

Everything's gonna be alright

People keep talking, they can say what they like

But all I know is everything's gonna be alright

No one, no one, no one

Can get in the way of what I'm feeling

no one - alicia keys

I nervously fixed my hair in the mirror, checked my teeth, and fixed my makeup for what felt like the 100th time. Today was the day I was finally going on a date with Chase. As in Chase Claypool from the Pittsburgh Steelers. I meet him one day when he came into my job for lunch and he asked for my number. We would text all of the time, but we could never make plans for a date because our schedules always clashed. He would occasionally come to visit during his lunch break, but we didn't get much time together because I still had to work.

I let out a mini scream when I heard my doorbell ring. I looked in the mirror one last time, fixing everything that I felt looked wrong. I grabbed my purse from the kitchen counter and made sure I turned off all appliances. I signed to myself and finally opened the door.

I felt a huge smile grow on my face when I saw Chase in a button-up shirt with a bow tie, holding sunflowers in his arms.

"Hi, Chase!" I beamed when I noticed him look me up and down with a smile on his face.

"Hi, Giovanna! You look ... wow, you look beautiful," he continued to stare before he noticed that I was waiting. "Oh! Um, I brought you flowers. I hope you like them. I remember you telling me that you loved sunflowers so I just thought, you know."

"Thank you, Chase! You look great too! And I am so excited for dinner," I took the flowers out of his arms and gave him a quick hug and peck on the cheek. "And thank you for the flowers. They're so beautiful. I love them! Let me just put them in a vase and then I'll be ready." I rushed to put my flowers in water, while Chase stood in my kitchen, waiting for me.

"Ready?" He asked, holding his arm out for me. I took his arm and squeezed his bicep. He flexed intentionally when he felt me squeeze him, causing me to laugh.

"Ready."

Chase took me to an Italian restaurant that I have never been to before and we had a great time. He made me laugh the whole time and he held my hands throughout most of the dinner. He shared his pasta with me and would steal small bites of mine in exchange. I offered to pay for my meal, but he absolutely refused to let me pay since he asked me on the date.

He drove me home with music softly playing in the car. He held onto my hand over the middle console and played with my fingers. He would occasionally look over at me with the same wide smile and would kiss my knuckles.

He walked me to the door and waited for me to unlock my door.

"You know, maybe next time, I can pay for us to eat," I suggested, implying I wanted to go on another date after this one. "I mean, that is only if you would want to go on another date with me," Chase laughed loudly, causing me to worry.

"Of course, I want to go on another date with you, Giovanna. I had a great time tonight, but we will have to talk about letting you pay next time," I rolled my eyes, but still moved closer to him.

"I guess I'll be seeing you soon then," I placed my hands on his shoulders and pulled him closer to me. He smiled down at me and placed his hands on my waist.

"You'll be seeing me very soon."

"You know, I don't kiss on first dates," I reminded him as I caught him staring at my lips.

"That's okay. I'll wait for all our other dates," I went to let go of him, but he wouldn't let me. "I had such a great time tonight, babe. I don't want to rush us because we've been doing so good together, but, we've been talking for weeks and I know everything about you. And I'm really falling for you. I would love for you to be my girlfriend, Giovanna. If not, that's okay, I'll wait for you."

I grinned up and him and pulled him closer to me. "Of course, I'll go out with you, Chase. These past few weeks getting to know you have been the best weeks of my life and I really like you," he hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead. We stayed like that for a while before he broke the silence.

"Will you kiss your boyfriend on the first date?"

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3