a moment like this {jared goff}

A moment like this

Some people wait a lifetime

For a moment like this

Some people search forever

For that one special kiss

Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me

Some people wait a lifetime

For a moment like this

A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson

I giggled into Jared's shoulder as our two children jumped around and cheered in the line for Disney World. We were next in line to get our tickets scanned and the kids couldn't contain their excitement. Jared let out a huge laugh when we were finally at the front of the line and our daughter showed her ticket to the scanning lady, then helped her little brother do the same.

"Are you still sure this is a good idea?" I teased Jared as I got my ticket scanned and followed out kids running around the entrance of the park.

"It's too late to back out anyway," he kissed my lips and ran behind the kids and I laughed as I saw the three of them running around and laughing together. I took a quick picture of the three of them before I decided to join in on their fun.

We went through the whole amusement park, stopping at every single ride and the kids were able to convince Jared to buy them something from every single shop. I held onto Jared's hand as we started looking for a place to eat, and he rubbed my hand as the kids argued about what they wanted to eat.

"I want pizza!" Our daughter yelled in our son's face.

"But, I want burgers!" He whined back.

"Maybe, we should go back home since you want to yell," Jared stepped in to make the kids stop arguing about what to eat. "What do you think, Mommy?" He turned to me with a small smirk on his face.

"I think Daddy's right. If we're not going to be nice to each other, then we can go back home. I think we have pizza and burgers at home, at least," I fake sighed, and Jared laughed, but quickly covered it up so they wouldn't think we were laughing at them.

"No!" They both screamed at us. "I'll eat burgers!" "I'll eat pizza!" They whined at us before we agreed to let them stay, but Jared and I were able to pick where to eat.

"How about we get a turkey leg and tomorrow when we get home, we can have pizza and hamburgers?" I asked them which made them look up at me in shock.

"We can have both, mommy?" They asked in awe and Jared laughed at their reaction before pulling them both into his arms.

"Would mommy ever lie to you?" He looked back at me and smiled before turning back to our babies, " You two can have whatever you want as long as you listen to mommy and daddy, okay? We'll go get some turkey legs because mommy wants them then we can go on more rides and meet some characters."

"Okay, daddy!" They screamed and hugged him before holding his hands and dragging him toward the nearest food place that sold turkey legs. I took another quick picture of them before meeting them to order our dinner.

"Mommy, are you going to get on any big rides with us?" My daughter asked looking up at me with her beautiful eyes and smile, that resembled Jared's. I smiled back down at her and helped her hold her turkey leg when I noticed it falling out of her hands.

"Mommy can't go on any of the big rides with you two, but that's why we brought daddy, so he can do whatever that you want to do," I giggled with her as Jared looked at me with shock in his eyes.

"Hey!" He complained and tickled my stomach before I pushed him away, giggling once again.

We finished our dinner and walked around the park, getting on rides occasionally, and meeting more Disney characters. As we watched the fireworks at the end of the night, Jared put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I looked up at his beautiful eyes and smiled at him.

"You know, Stacey, the kids were suspicious that you didn't get on any rides with them. Maybe, it's time that we tell them about," he pointed at my stomach quietly and sneakily so the kids wouldn't know what we were saying. I smiled up at him and kissed his lips before putting my head on his chest and looking up at the fireworks.

"We can tell them tomorrow. Let's let them finish their night," I looked down at them to see them watching the fireworks and giggling as they pointed out the shapes being made. He put his hand on my 13-week pregnant belly and nodded his head agreeing with me.

"I love you so much, Stacey. And I love our babies, all three of them, so much. Forever," he made eye contact with me and I felt the same butterflies in my stomach that I did when we first met and when we got married.

"I love you so much, Jared. Forever. Thank you for making my dreams come true," I kissed him and felt our kids lean against our bodies, which made me smile even wider.

They say Disney is the happiest place on earth, but they've never been in Jared Goff's arms, surrounded by three angels.

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3