streets {chase claypool}

I could take you to the parents, then to Paris

Plan a motherfuckin' wedding

You the type I wanna marry (yeah) and keep you merry

I'll put the ring on when you ready

streets - doja cat

I watched in anticipation, as overtime was about to start for the last game of the regular season. The Steelers needed to win this, if they had wanted to go to the playoffs and I knew how bad Chase had wanted this, especially after losing the first playoff game last season.

The Steelers were able to make their way down the field before bringing out Chris Boswell to score the game-winning kick. Before he kicked, I noticed Chase staring at me and I waved gently over at him and he laughed, but waved back.

"Hi, baby!" He mouthed to me, causing me to blow him a kiss, which he caught and kept in his hand.

During our small interaction, Boswell had won the game for the Steelers and now we were just waiting for the Raiders-Chargers game to finish to see if we made it to the playoffs. All the Steelers fans were cheering, and Chase celebrated with a few of his teammates before he beckoned for me to join him on the field.

I ran over to him and hugged his waist, kissing him deeply.

"You're going to the playoffs!"

"Well, we're for sure that we made it, yet," he tried to explain to me, but the excitement in my eyes made him just want to celebrate with me. "I'm so happy that you're here, baby."

"I'm here for every game," I said, confused at why he would randomly say that.

"I know. I know. I'm just so lucky that you're here for every game," he rambled nervously. "I am so lucky to have you. When we first met, four years ago, I would have never guessed the impact you would have on my life, but you've completely changed it. You make me the happiest person in the world. I want to be a better man for you. I want to be a better man for when we get married and we have children. You've completely changed my life for the better and I love you so much."

"I love you, Chase!" I hugged him tighter and he sighed, pulling away from me.

"Kailani, you're the only person I see my future with. I'm never sure what the future holds, but you're the only thing that I can guarantee will be there. I want to be with you forever, and I've known that since I met you at Norte Dame. I..." he took a deep breath and got down on one knee. I gasped in shock and backed away from him, staring at him with tears in my eyes.

"Chase," I whispered and he already had tears falling down his cheeks, as well.

"I'm so in love with you. More and more, every day. Kailani, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" I couldn't contain the laugh that escaped my mouth, as I placed my hands on Chase's cheeks.

"Of course, I'll marry you baby. I'll marry you every day if I could!" He placed the gorgeous ring on my finger and I stared at it in amazement.

"You're stuck with me forever now," he whispered, kissing me softly. I grabbed his neck and pulled him even closer to me so I could hold him and kiss him a bit deeper. I smiled at him as we pulled away from one another.

"That sounds perfect to me. I was stuck with you forever anyway," he kissed my ring and smiled at my left hand.

"My beautiful fiancée."

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3