right my wrongs {nick bosa}

I've gotta right my wrongs

With you is where I belong

You've been down from the go

Recognition is what you want

And it's something that I should know

right my wrongs - bryson tiller

"BABY! This is great!" Nick screamed while picking me up and spinning me around. As much as I wanted to hug him back and celebrate with him, I knew that I couldn't.

"Nick," I sighed, rubbing my temples. "We have to talk about this."

"What is there to talk about? I love you. You love me. We're life partners, baby. And, now, we are going to have a baby of our own. Our own little angel that is half you and half me," he leaned down to kiss my stomach and I can't help but aww about how he was so excited about our unborn baby. I ran my hand through his hair and down to his cheek until it rested still on his chin.

"I am so excited, honey, but we have to be a bit more realistic, okay?" He looked up at me with his beautiful eyes and nodded. "We're having a baby," he nodded excitedly once again. "What am I supposed to tell Jimmy when he finds out that I am pregnant with your baby?"

"Oh...I didn't think about that," he pouted and his shoulders slumped. "We could tell him that we're in loooove," he playfully sang. I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder, wanting him to be serious. "We could just tell him that we're dating."

"Yeah, let's just tell him. We can tell him how we've been secretly dating behind his back for two years and "hey bro, your sisters pregnant by your teammate,'" I sarcastically told him.

"Well when you say it like that, it sounds worse than what it is. How about you invite him over for dinner and we'll tell him then?" I thought about it for a minute before slowly nodding in agreement.

"Okay. We can do that."

"Okay, Annie. We got this, baby."

Later that evening

"Okay! I changed my mind! We can't tell him!" Nick exclaimed, running into the kitchen. I looked back at him with wide eyes, as I cooked the spaghetti.

"What do you mean you changed your mind? He's going to be here any second now!"

"I- oh my god. He's going to hate me. I didn't think this one through," he paced back and forth so fast that I was starting to get dizzy.

"Babe! You said it yourself, we HAVE to do this," I stressed the importance to him.

"But-," he got cut off by my front doorbell ringing. We stared at each other in shock before I pushed him into the dining room with the spaghetti and bowls and I rushed to answer the door.

"Hi, Jimmy!" I greeted my big brother with a smile and a hug.

"Hey, sis! I've missed you kid," he hugged back, smiling down at me.

"C'mon! I made your favorite. Mom's famous spaghetti."

"Wow, you even got her recipe. What did I do to deserve that?"

If only you knew, I thought.

I led him into the dining room and felt my heart rate pick up when Nick came into our view.

"Um, what are you doing here?" Jimmy asked Nick. Nick rubbed his hands in his pants, deep breathing before looking at Jimmy.

"Hey, Jimmy. How's it going?" He put out his hand for a handshake, but Jimmy didn't accept.

"Explain," Jimmy demanded. Nick and I just stared at each other, not knowing who should speak. "NOW!"

"Okay, okay! There's no need to scream in my house. How rude!" I walked over to Nick and took his hand. "Nick and I are together," I explained.

"What do you mean together?"

"Jimmy, Annie, and I love each other. We're dating," Nick explained to Jimmy gently, while rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand.

"Since when? How? What?" Jimmy asked while sitting down on one of my chairs.

"Well, we've been dating for two years now," his eyes widened and he went to tell, but I cut him off. "I really love Nick, Jimmy. He makes me so happy and all I want is for my two favorite guys to get along. You mean so much to me, but I'm not willing to give up my relationship with Nick to spare your feelings. I'm sorry, but I won't," I stood my ground with him.

"You really love him?" I nodded my head. "He makes you happy? Treats you right?" I nodded my head twice. "And you," he pointed at Nick. "You promise to never hurt her?"

"I promise."

"Okay, well, I guess I have to accept this. As long as you're happy, I am happy too, sis," I smiled and hugged him, happy that he finally knows the truth.

"Aww, you hear that, baby!" Nick said and I turned, assuming that he was talking to me. "Uncle Jimmy loves us!" He joked, rubbing my stomach. My eyes widened and so did his as soon as he realized what he just said.

"WHAT?" Jimmy shouted. I nervously laughed.

"Surprise!"

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3