altar {mark andrews}

So I put you on the altar

Stay just a little bit longer, whoa

Laid it out for ya

Thought I felt you before

But now you're closer

Closer, whoa

altar - kehlani

I held onto my growing bump, as everyone gathered around Mark and me. Today was our gender reveal and we had invited all of our friends and families to celebrate with us. I had a confetti popper in my hands and Mark had one in his hands as well. Neither of us had a preference as to what gender we wanted, but I still wore a pink dress, and Mark had on a blue dress shirt.

I turned to look at Mark, who was already looking down at me. I leaned in to kiss him. "Okay, on three, well find out," I instructed him and he nodded kissing me one more time before leaning down to kiss my bump.

"I'm ready. Let's do this," I tried to move back to my spot, but Mark stopped me. "Hey, Kayla?" He asked and I turned to look at him. "I love you so much."

"I love you more, baby," I grinned at him and went back to my spot, standing nervously.

We held our confetti poppers in the air and started our count.

"1...2...3..." we both twisted our knobs and blue confetti flew in the air. I screamed in excitement and Mark was fist-pumping and jumping around in excitement.

He ran over to me and picked me up, twirling me around in the process. He let me down on the ground and kissed me.

"A boy!" He exclaimed, holding onto me tightly.

"I'm so happy," I whispered to him as if we were the only two people there.

"Me too," he kissed my forehead before turning his attention to our guests. "I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to see the gender of our baby!"

Everyone cheered in response and that made me laugh as Mark wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I just wanted to say that Kayla is the strongest woman that I have ever met. She is so incredible in every single way. I am so lucky that she is carrying our son. I just know that she is going to be the best mom ever. She always takes care of me and loved me unconditionally and I have no doubt that she'll do the same for our baby!" He smiled down at me and took a deep breath. He took a box out of his pants and got down on one knee.

Everyone gasped and cheered in surprise, but I could only focus on the man in front of me. "Mark..." I whispered and he chuckled.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so in love with you, every day, and I fall even more in love with you whenever I think about you carrying our son. You've given me everything that I've ever needed in life. You're the most amazing woman in the world and I couldn't imagine a world without you in it, next to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Kayla," he opened the box that held my ring and I cried even more knowing that this was really happening to me. "Will you marry me?"

I said yes repeatedly until he put the ring on my finger. I kissed him as he stood up and held onto his shoulders, causing him to support my weight by carrying me by the waist.

"I love you," I sobbed out. He had tears running down his face, and I tried to wipe them away but it was no use.

"I love you even more! I can't wait to spend my life with you."

"You're going to be the best husband and the best daddy. You're the only thing that I've ever done right. You've given me everything that I've ever wanted or needed. I can't wait to marry you. Thank you for making my dreams come true," I held him tighter and he let out a small sob as well.

"Always and forever, baby."

thank you for reading!! hope you enjoyed. stay tuned :))) hope ur all okay and happy and thriving. enjoy these updates and please read the request page before trying to request. as of right now, requests are CLOSED and getting deleted because it does state that on the request page. i do appreciate all the support, but i am very much backed up and cannot take any more requests as of right now. thank you for understanding. more imagines coming soon! </3