Shot 2

Warning: Sexual Content Ahead

Set the AC temperature and turn on the fans...

If you're at some hot place then go find a cold place....

I take no guarantee for this chapter.

Enjoy reading

************************

They broke the kiss and panted hard. She opens her eyes then moved back a little in his lap and started opening the buckle of his pants. He didn't stop her as he wanted it and let her do it. She pulled down his pants along with his boxer and his hard dick flung out. She slipped out of his lap going on her knees between his legs and caught the hold of his dick.

"Fuck... don't stop..." He groaned as she started massaging his cock.

She kissed the tip of his cock and covered it with her mouth. She took his cock fully in her mouth and started sucking his cock. She started bobbing head up n down to suck harder while he moaned louder in pleasure. She swirled her tongue on his cock up to down and sucked hard. Her skillful mouth was really giving him the pleasure which he never got till now. She moves her head ups and down taking his cock to her throat and he groaned throwing his head back in pleasure.

"Damn... keep sucking my cock." He moaned out and his lips quarrels.

She pulled back and kissed his ball then started sucking them while continuing stroking his cock. He grabbed her hair and pushed his cock in her mouth harshly. She choked a little but he thoroughly fucked her mouth and throat while pleasure tears rolled down on her both cheeks. She gagged him as he pumped harder in her mouth and she massaged his balls that were hitting against her chin.

"I'm gonna cum, baby." He said slamming faster in her mouth and she sucked his cock more.

Soon his cum filled her mouth and she swallowed his hot thick cum. She swirled her tongue around and cleaned his dick then sucked his balls. He pulled her up in his lap and kissed her lips.

"You're mindblowing." He said letting her breathe and she dropped her head on his shoulder.

His hand reached inside her slit and pulled down her panty thus she got startled a little.

"What are you doing?" She asked shockingly.

"No panties for you tonight. It's your punishment for looking fuckable sexy in this dress and you'll stay by my side all night. There'll be a lot of perverts roaming around you." He said keeping her panty in his pocket and rubbing his hand on her thigh.

Did she feel possessiveness in his voice? No... it might be her hearing mistake.

She got on her seat and adjusts her clothes while he pulled back his boxer and pants. She wiped her face with wet tissue and did minimal makeup then applied dark red lipstick.

"With whom last time you had sex? Just curious." He asked grabbing her again in his lap.

"My ex-boss Ethan before moving here. And you?" She asked back.

"My ex-girlfriend Leah. We mutually got separated." He replied with a shrug.

She rested her head on his chest and heard his heartbeat while he roamed his hand in her hair.

The limo stopped at the venue and both got out of the car. He pulled her closer and guided her inside as the media was going crazy around them.

"Mr. Shekhawat, who is she?" A reporter asked.

"My girlfriend Sanyukta and also personal assistant." He replied without hesitation and she looked at him with wide eyes.

He excused them and they walked inside the party hall.