Shot 10

Sorry for not updating regularly...

Winter is here and my hands, my mind, my everything is freezing nowadays...🥶🥶

So I'll try to update as soon as possible...

Enjoy

*******************

A Year Later

Randhir opens his eyes and glanced at his woman who was snoring softly in his arms. He removed her fallen hair from her face and kissed her forehead. Something strikes in his mind and he started peppering kisses on her face. She giggled annoying and tried to push his face and open her eyes.

"Good morning, baby." He said pecking her lips and she punched his chest.

"You just broke my pretty sleep." She said with a faked frown and he again kissed her cheek.

"Isn't it's an amazing way to wake up your girlfriend?" He praised himself and she twisted her lips.

"You're just praising yourself." She said pinching his nose and smiling at him.

"See, your smile is always beautiful. It made my day." He said brushing his thumb on her lips and she laughed at his silliness.

"Now move aside. We'll get late for the office." She said caressing his chest.

"Who cares? I am the boss." He stated arrogantly and she glared at him.

"Shut up and move." She said trying to push him but he was stronger than her and he smashed his lips on her.

He took her in his arms not breaking their kiss and walked into the bathroom. She knew they're going too late for the office because of his romantic nature.

___________________________

Sanyukta rubbed her forehead and rested her head on her desk. Her throat felt dry and her muscles are aching a lot. Randhir was out for a meeting as the business partner was a player and he doesn't want Sanyukta to face a jerk. She felt nausea and rushed to the washroom. She threw up and come out but her head spins and fell on the floor.

After an hour Randhir enters and found it empty. He thought to call her later and started walking toward the washroom but something collided with his legs. He widens his eyes seeing her lying on the floor.

"Sanyukta..." He shouted sitting on his knees and instantly grasped her in his arms.

"Damn Sanyukta, open your eyes, baby." He said shaking her and touching her forehead.

She was having a fever and he was unaware of it. He quickly took her in his arms and went out of his office.

_______________________

At Hospital

"Doctor, how's my wife? What happened to her?" Randhir asked impatiently looking at her as they attached tubes in her hand.

"We assume that she got affected by Pneumonia so we had to keep her under observation. Her immune system was already affected. We had taken her sputum and blood sample. We have sent it to the laboratory and the report will arrive soon. Her pulse rate is normal for now which is good. Just inform us if she gets conscious so that we can proceed toward further treatment." The doctor said and went from there.

He wiped sweat bead from his forehead and sat on the stood near her bed. He took her palm in between his palms and rubbed his thumb carefully. He was worried and afraid. Afraid of losing her.

"What you have done to yourself, baby? I'm so sorry for not taking good care of you. I should be aware of your health. And why you didn't tell me anything about your health? It's hurt to see you like this in pain and suffering, my love. I d..." He just stopped speaking further and realized that he addressed her as my love.