Shot 17

Sorry for the late update...

Talking about that role-play game then let's skip it for now. Let's keep it for some other story.

About this story then this is going to end in two more chapters.

Enjoy

****************************

Randhir walked out of the bathroom and wore his trouser. He sat on the bed near her face and kissed her forehead. He removed the quilt and caressed her belly then placed a soft kiss there on her stomach. He again covered her again and went out of the room. It has been a week they come back from the yacht to his private island.

After an hour Sanyu woke up and dragged her naked ass to the bathroom. She got fresh up and decided to take shower with him. She slides his one of the hoodies and went downstairs to the kitchen. She saw him making breakfast and drooled over his muscular body.

"Drooling is bad." He said without turning back and she giggled walking up to him.

"Drooling over your husband isn't bad, I guess." She said hugging him from the back and kissing his back.

He held her hand and turns toward her then gave her a morning kiss.

"Barefoot? I don't like it." He said lifting her up and placing her on the slab.

"I'm sorry." She pouted at him and he shook his head negatively.

"Not accepted. You need to be careful. You're carrying two more lives." He said touching her cheek and she kissed his nose.

"Ok, I'll be careful." She said making him smile a little.

He pours the batter in a pan and she watched him keenly. She bites her lips seeing his well-toned back and turns on already. Pregnancy was really making her Horney. He flipped the pancake carefully and let it bake. Once it gets baked he took out on a plate and pours maple syrup on it as she doesn't like honey. He turns toward her and got closer to her.

"Here, taste it." He said feeding her and she moaned chewing the pancake.

"You make the world's best pancake." She said pecking his cheeks and he laughed.

He gave her the plate and went to make some more. She didn't waste much time in finishing pancakes as she was damn hungry. He gave her another one and scooped her in his arms then walked out of the kitchen. He placed her on the chair and went back to the kitchen. He come back with two plates and sat beside her.

"Baby, slow down." He said rubbing her back as she coughed a little.

She gave him a smile and continued to eat pancakes. He drank his coffee and watched her keenly. She offered him but he denied with a smile and she shrugged her shoulder.

************************

Four Months Later

"Randhir.... Randhir... my babies daddy.... Randhir..." She screamed his name loudly and slumped her head on the pillow.

Randhir enters their room huffing and she instantly sat up on the bed. She gave him innocent smile and he glared at her.

"Why the fu... no.. why the he... fu... why are you screaming?" He asked annoyingly and her eyes welled up with tears.

"Yo.. you're bad husband and father." She cried loudly and he groaned in irritation at her fake cry.

"Shut up. Tell me what do you want to eat now?" He asked controlling his anger.

"Red velvet cake. Your daughter and son want to eat." She replied licking her lips and he grabbed his key and went from there.

It has been a month since they found out the gender of their babies. A boy and a girl. He was noticing her since her habits since the day they found out about her pregnancy. She had been eating a lot at the same time throwing the food out of her stomach. Her body has started changing and her face was glowing more. Her belly started growing and clearly showing that she is pregnant. And don't talk about her mood swings. They change within a second. All she does is smile, cry and scream. If she craved something then she would scream loudly and showed her puppy eyes. If he says something to her in a loud voice then she would start crying as if he had beaten her. Sometimes her mood swings annoyed her and he would get angry at her but when he saw her smile; he forgot everything.