Shot 19

"Oh, God!!! Keep doing. Aaahh...." She moaned closing her eyes and he chuckled continue doing his work.

"Does it feel good?" He asked looking at her beautiful glowing face.

"Hell yes... Ohh.. it feels so good. Don't stop..." She again moaned and turns her face on the pillow.

"Stop moaning like this. It sounds like we're having sex." He said laughing and massaging her left foot.

She quickly opens her eyes and glared at him.

"Shut up. Remember babies can hear us." She scolded him and he rolled his eyes.

"Not like we are using this word the first time. Nowadays you swear more than me not caring that babies can hear us." He stated the face and she got furious.

"How fucking dare you? I don't swear. You make me fucking swear. You make me angry with your fucking nonsense. Get the fuck out of my eyesight before I fucking kill you." She shouted at him angrily and he just went from there.

Blame to her Hormones...!!!!

She was sulking in anger and digs her nails in the pillow tearing it apart. She lay there for some time with closed eyes and then tears rolled down from her eyes. She sat on the bed opening her eyes and rubbing her baby bump.

"Your dadda is right. I swear so much but what do I do? I feel so helpless. I am such a bad wife and mother. Your dadda is taking care of me and I shouted at him. I hate myself." She said crying hard and covering her face between her palms.

She was truly feeling guilty about her crazy act. She shouldn't have shouted at him when he was the one who was massaging her legs. He is a perfect husband and she was just a burden on him. She got out of the bed and walked out of the room. She went to the study room as she knew he would be there only. She checked there but he wasn't in so she got more worried.

"He is not here. He left your mamma. What will I do without your dadda?" She cried walking toward the stairs and sitting in the middle of the stairs.

Anna, the caretaker heard her cry and ran to her. She saw her sitting on the stairs and went to her.

"Ma'am, get up. It's not safe for you to sit here." She said helping her stand and carefully climbing her down the stairs.

She made her sit on the couch and rubbed her back.

"He hates me, Anna. He got annoyed with me." Sanyu cried hugging her.

"Ma'am, stop crying. It's not the truth." She said caressing her hair.

She pulled back from the hug and went back to the kitchen. Sanyu sat there crying and sobbing while talking with their babies. Anna come back and gave her chocolate fondue then turn on the TV. She went back to do her work while Sanyu watched her favorite show.

After two long hours, she turned off the TV and checked the time. He was still not at home and that made her worried. She grabbed the phone from the table and called him but he didn't answer her calls then she called Dex.

"Yes, ma'am," Dex comes there on her one call.

"Where is my husband? I'm worried." She said in a cracked voice.

"Ma'am I don't know wher.."

"Dex, what happened? What are you doing?" Randhir asked from behind and they looked at him.

"Ma'am called me to ask about you. I will leave now." He replied politely and went from there.

He saw her shedding tears and sighs then walked to her. He sits beside her and pulled her in his embrace thus she broke down in tears.