Shot 4

Trust me; I just cried while writing this chapter.

If you're on your periods then I don't know how will you feel?

An emotional chapter is here.

Warning: violence, explicit content ahead...

Hold your heart tight then read it...

***************************

Sanyukta pushed him with a frown and turns her body other side showing him her back. He sneaked his hand around her waist and pulled her between his legs pressing her back against his chest.

"You're sore, baby. I just fucked you seven long hours last night so give rest to your pussy." He said rubbing his thumb in her pussy and caressing softly.

"Then why do you tease me?" She asked with a pout and he kissed her shoulder.

"I love teasing you. You look cute when you get angry." He said wrapping his hand around her chest and palming her right boob.

"Randhir how's your morning with your ex-girlfriends?" She asked biting her lips.

He shook his head with a sigh and felt a tinge of jealousy in her voice.

"I don't want to talk about my past relationships but then again I don't want to keep you in the dark. Sanyukta, I had total of six girlfriends in the past but they don't stay for a long time. I used to get tired of them in just two or three months. And my morning with them was nothing special. Most of the time I used to wake up before them and made them breakfast which I am not complaining but sometimes I desire that a woman made breakfast for me. I just used to have morning sex with them and leave. I never do cuddles and all. That's all." He said brushing her hair and she turns her face toward him.

"But you did all these with me. Why?" She asked raising her brows.

"I don't know why but I guess I'm going do all the thing with you I never did." He replied nuzzling his nose in her neck.

He laid her on the couch and started kissing her skin while she caressed his back. He traced his finger on her marks and she gasped in horror when he got over her and looked into her eyes.

"What are these cut marks? I didn't ask you last night because we were so at high but I want to know about them." He said with authority in his voice and she gulped down her saliva.

You're whore... bitch...

Stop moving little slut... fucking whore...

A girl like you shouldn't be born but now you will fill my lust...

She pushed him harshly and ran to his room. He comes out of the shock and followed her but she was already in his room and locked the door. She collapsed on the floor and curled up in a ball crying hysterically.

"Sanyukta, open the door. I'm sorry. I won't ask you anything. Just open the damn door." He shouted banging on the door.

She wasn't listening to him because her mind was roaming around her past that was haunting her now. She closed her ears and cried loudly thus making him more worried. He just went from there and come back with the spare key. He enters the room and got shocked to see her broken on the floor.

"No... No... No... please.... stop. It's hurting..." She cried again and he rushed to her.

He took her in his embrace and she started struggling in his arms.

"Sanyukta, it's me. Randhir... your Randhir..." He said rubbing her back and she got relaxed in his arms.

She cupped his face then pressed her forehead against his. Tears were kept rolling down on her cheeks and he was feeling helpless.