Shot 20

Sanyu got ready and twirls herself looking into the mirror. Randhir hugs her from behind resting his hands on her belly and kissing her neck.

"You look stunning, baby." He said rubbing her belly and she blushed a little.

"You're lying. I look like a whale." She said pouting and he turns her toward him.

"Why would I lie to you? I've no reason to lie to you. You're beautiful for me always." He said kissing her forehead and she smiled in satisfaction.

He wrapped his hand around her waist and they walked out of the room.

________________________

Sanyu put her head on his shoulder and clutched his arm. He entwined their fingers and kissed her knuckle. They were at peace and feeling happy. They loved watching kids playing around in the park. They can't wait to see their own kids playing around in the park.

"Randhir, do you believe in destiny?" She asked after a silence of a few minutes.

"I don't know. Maybe sometimes I do or sometimes I don't. The only thing about destiny I believe that it gives you to me." He replied with a small smile.

"You know I got many offers from the different companies but I never accepted their offers. But when I got an offer from your company I don't know why I accepted that offer and trust me it was the best decision I had ever taken. Maybe that's the call of destiny." She said lifting her face and looking at him warmly.

"Definitely. We burned in desire but found our love. It hurts me when I saw tears in your for the first time. Fuck... that's the moment I realized that I don't want you for sex. I want more from you. I just wanted you to be mine. I'm glad that I found my love in you." He said holding her face and she already had tears in her eyes.

"When you kissed my forehead for the first time; that's the moment I realized that I want your warmth. It wasn't just a kiss but it was something strong and warm that melted my heart. I just wanted you for myself only. You're the man for whom I open the door of my heart. And I'm so glad that I did it for you. Randhir Singh Shekhawat, I Sanyukta Shekhawat is so mad in love with you." She said bursting out in tears and he hides her face in his chest embracing her.

"I love you so damn much, my wife." He said kissing her head and rubbing her back.

After some time they broke the kiss and he pecked her lips. A mid-age couple come and smiled at them.

"You guys are so cute together." The woman said.

"Thanks," Randhir said with a smile.

"Congratulations on your baby." The woman said and caressed her hair.

"Thank you and we're having twins," Sanyu spoke excitedly and they chuckled.

"That's really great. Take care of her son." The man said patting his back.

"I will," Randhir said squeezing her hand.

The couple went from there and Sanyu stood up followed by him.

"I'm tired. I wanna go home and I can't walk." She said huffing and he shook his head.

"I know. Let's get out of the park." He said holding her by the waist and they walked out of the park.

They sat in the car and the driver drove back home. Once they reached home they walked inside the house and he wrapped black cloth around her eyes.

"Aaaaa... Randhir, don't do this. Please... you can surprise me anyway but just remove that cloth. I'm pregnant and I don't want to get hu..." He shut her mouth placing his finger on her lips.