Shot 16

Trishna covered her face under the veil and they come out of the room and. He saw her coming and couldn't take off his eyes from her. She was looking like a Queen. His Queen. Trishna made her sits beside him while he helped her in sitting because she had worn a heavy Lehenga. She looked at him and passed him a smile and he smiled back at her caressing her knuckle. They exchange garlands and the priest started chanting mantras.

"Var-vadhu phero ke liye khade ho jaye (Groom and bride stand up for vows.)" The Priest said.

Randhir stood up and forward his hand to her thus she held his hand and stood up with his help. Trishna tied their knot tightly and as per the Priest's instruction, they started taking steps around the holy fire holding her hand. They completed seven rounds giving vows to each other. Radhika gave a nuptial chain to him and he looked at Sanyu.

"May I?" He asked through eyes and she blinked her eyes giving her answer.

He tied it around her neck and lightly kissed her cheek during the process. He then took a pinch of vermilion and filled her partition thus she closed her eyes. A few drops of tear fell from her eyes and a little vermilion fell on her nose. It's a good sign that her husband will love her unconditionally without any doubt.

She opens her eyes as he held her face between his palm and he spoke, "Hello to you, wife."

"Hey, husband." She whispered passing him a smile and he kissed her forehead lovingly.

The priest declares them as husband-wife. Everyone clapped for them and their friends hooted for them. They took blessing elders and their friends wished them for happy married life.

************************

They climbed on the stairs and walked into the jet. She sat on her seat and closed her eyes feeling tired. He tied the seatbelt around her waist and removed her nose ring.

"I want to change clothes. Now it's irking me." She groaned opening her eyes.

"Just a few minutes then you can change your clothes." He said wearing his own seatbelt and holding her hand.

Soon the plane took off and once it got stable in the sky they removed their seat belt. He took her to the room and gave her a bag. He pressed the button and locked the door.

She opens it and found a beautiful white color off-shoulder dress. She caressed the material of the dress and smiled faintly.

"Like it?" He asked placing his hand on the small of her back.

"It's really beautiful." She replied pecking his lips and placing them on the bed.

She removed her pieces of jewelry and he helped her in removing them. He unhooked her blouse and she removed it. He started unclipping clips from her hair and she winched a little which he said sorry and continued his work. Once he has done; her hair fell on her back and he roamed his hand in her tangled hair. She undid her Lehenga and let it slip down on the floor. All she felt was something heavy loaded released from her pretty body. She went to the washroom and wiped her face properly. After a few minutes, she walked out and he saw her then chuckled. She gave him a pointed look and folded her clothes while he adored his almost naked wife roaming in the room without hesitation. It wasn't something new because she used to roam naked around him all the time but from today she is his wife.

"What were you looking at?" She asked lying in his arms.

"My wife... it sounds so good." He replied kissing her head and she giggled.

"My husband, my love." She said pecking his lips and laying her head on his bare chest.

They closed their eyes and fell into a deep slumber. After an hour she woke up and sat on the bed. She shakes him and he opens his eyes.