Shot 11

"I've fallen in love with you so bad. So bad that I'm afraid to lose you. I love you." He confessed without any fear and looked straight into her eyes.

"R.. Randhir.. yo..you're drunk." She said with a stammer and he laughed placing the glass on the floor.

"I was drunk till now. I was already late. I realized late that the feeling I've for you are known as love. Even if you're thinking that I'm saying it is because I'm drunk then ask me when I'm sober. I love you Sanyukta Agrawal and soon-to-be Shekhawat." He said pressing his lips and happy tears rolled down from her eyes.

Her fingers tangled in his hair as she kissed him back with equal passion. He took her in his arms and walked to their bed. Laying down her on the bed he hovers on her and kissed her deeply. His hands roamed on her chest and played with her breasts. He squeezed her right breast and she moaned in his mouth. His tongue roamed all over in her mouth and he tweaked her nipple between his fingers. He broke the kiss and started kissing her neck and jaw. His lips moved to her right breast and sucked hard. She arched back in pleasure and clutched his hair tightly. He suddenly stopped and kissed her forehead.

"We can't do this, baby. You're not well." He said lying beside her and pulling her closer in his arms.

He fell asleep due to alcohol and she touched his jaw with a smile.

"I love you too, Mr. Randhir Singh Shekhawat." She mumbled kissing his jaw and laying her head on his chest.

"I know you do." He smiled caressing her hair and she laughed on his chest before kissing his heart and snuggling in his arms.

****************************

The morning rose and sunrays enter their room enough to bring him back in his sense. He opens his eyes and groaned in pain feeling someone hitting his head with a stone.

"Here, drink it." She said forwarding him Advil and he drank without any complaint.

He held her wrist and pulled her in his lap making her straddle him.

"What did I blurt out?" He asked removing her hair behind her ear.

"Nothing much. You just said that you hate me so much that even if I die; you wouldn't care." She replied with an innocent face and he laughed.

"Trust me, I mean it every word I said." He said kissing her forehead and she cupped his face.

"I know you mean it and I love you too." She said capturing his lips and he instantly kissed her back with a smile.

She started grinding herself against and he groaned breaking the kiss.

"Stop. If you again do that then I will lock in this room for the next four days and you can kick today's day out." He said with a smirk and she instantly got out of his lap with a frown.

"You're so bad. I hate you." She said stomping her foot on the floor and running inside the bathroom.

He too followed her and locked the door. He went near her and hugs her from the back. She stuck out her tongue at her and he kissed her neck.

"I want you to get perfectly fit so that I can love you unconditionally." He said looking at her through the mirror and she took his hand and kissed the back of his palm.

"You're putting me in an emotional mess. You're so caring." She said turning toward him and he caged her between his hands and the slab.

"Only for you." He said kissing her nose and she giggled hugging him.

They had bath laughing, teasing, and romancing with each other. After having a long warm bath they walked out and wore their clothes. She wore a grey color sweater and black jeans. He also wore a grey color t-shirt and black jeans. Cliché enough but they're just enjoying the new phase of their life.