Shot 18

As the morning rose he woke up and felt pain in his neck. He just realized that he slept in a sitting position but now it's troubling him. He glanced at her who was sleeping peacefully and kissed her forehead. He covered her naked body with a quilt as he didn't cover her at night because it might have hurt her more. He went to the bathroom and got fresh up while she woke up and sat on the bed. She was feeling better as the itching has gone now.

"Good morning, babies." She said rubbing her baby bump smiling.

Suddenly her smile vanished as shock covered her and she again rubbed her baby bump. A second later she felt a light hit on her palm and shocked turns into a happy smile. Tears rolled down her eyes and she continued to caress her baby bump. Randhir walked out of the bathroom and was shocked to see her shedding tears. He ran up to her and instantly sat beside her.

"Baby, what happened? Is it still itching?" He asked worriedly.

"No, I'm fine now. Feel..." She said grabbing his hand and placing it on her stomach.

He gave her a confused look but a second later he felt some movement from her stomach and his eyes widened in shock.

"Fuckk.. they kicked. Did you feel? They kicked." He shouted happily and kissed her lips.

"They kicked, Randhir." She smiled in between her tears and he kissed her forehead and then her baby bump.

He attached his ear to her baby bump and she roamed her hand in his hair feeling loved.

****************************

A Month Later

Sanyukta was almost seven months pregnant now. She was having a lot of difficulty in walk and standing. Her legs instantly got sore and her feet swell. Carrying twins was never an easy task. She craved more food and he was always there to fulfill her demands.

"I also want to go with you." She said with a pout and he sighs.

He sits beside her on the couch and pulled her in his embrace. He kissed her cheek and placed his hand on her fully grown baby bump.

"You cannot walk for a long. You need rest." He said caressing her baby bump and he felt kicks on his palm.

"See, babies also want you to take rest." He grinned and she hit his chest.

"They're already on your side." She said with a frown and he chuckled.

"You can talk with them and fill their ears against me till then I do work at the office." He said pressing his lips on her and she kissed him back aggressively.

She gripped his nape and chewed his lips. He let her take charge as she was high on her Hormones. She sucked his lips softly and nibbled them making sure to erase his pain. She thrust her tongue in and tasted each corner of his mouth. She took his tongue in between her teeth and bites hard then sucked as he moaned in pain. Her hands tangled in his hair and pulled them harshly as she kissed him hard. She broke the kiss after doing a wild assault with his lips and rubbed her thumb on his swollen lips.

"Come home soon, Mr. Shekhawat." She said tracing her finger on his lips.

"I'll have to come home for you. Call your friend and have a good time with her." He said pressing his lips on her forehead and keeping there for some time.

He took his bag and went from there while she waved her hand at him. She grabbed her mobile and called her friend Megan. After an hour her friend enters and grinned at her.

"Hello, there fat lady." She said teasingly and sat beside her on the couch.

"I'm not fat. I'm just pregnant with twins." Sanyu snapped at her with a pout.