Shot 5

Another emotional chapter

Enjoy

*********************

Randhir stepped into his room and locked the door. He went to the balcony and forwards a coffee cup to her. She took it without breaking her gaze from the nature view and he sits in front of her. She averted her gaze and looked at him with a sad smile.

"Come here, baby." He said forwarding his hand and she held his hand without hesitation.

She got up and moved in his lap then snuggled in his arms as he wrapped his arms around her. She put her coffee cup on the floor and took his cup.

"You know I also didn't have a very decent childhood. My parents were always busy with their work. They never had time for me. They didn't drop me at the school for the first time nor pick me up from the school. They didn't attend my first dance performance in the school. I was seven when my babysitter left the job and my parents got a new babysitter. She was good in the beginning but later she started touching me on my private parts in different ways. I told her many times not to touch me there but she wasn't listening to me. I wanted to tell to my parents but they didn't listen because for them work always comes first. I was in pain but my parents never saw my pain. It continued for two years. Two years I was sexually assaulted by my fucking babysitter and no one knows. She used to beat me if she caught me crying in my room. She told me if I tell anyone about her then she'll lock me with rats. I was a kid and got too afraid of her threats. One day my parents gave off to servants and maids. I was relieved that she won't come. But my parents got a call from work and they called her again. They again left me alone with that babysitter and the same thing happened that day. That day she did a big mistake by doing dirty things in the living hall and my parents saw all these. She was sent in the prison and my parents realized their mistake but it was already late. I became silent and lost. They tried to cheer me and spend time with me but nothing was helping me. I have stopped talking with everyone. Just like you, I also started having nightmares and my parents took me to the doctor.

When I went into the college I met a girl named Janice. My first love and the woman I loved with all my heart. She was a year younger than me. We dated each other for a year and I fell for her more. She was so good and supportive. I shared my childhood incident with her and she stayed with me even after knowing about it. I lost my virginity to her and I was happy at that time. I stopped having nightmares with her in my arms. I was in my last year of study when my parents died in an accident. I was left alone but she supported me in my bad time and I couldn't ask for more. I took over dad's business and got busy with work but still, I used to give her time. It was her birthday and I was out of the town for some business. When I got free from work, I decided to surprise her by proposing to her on her birthday so returned.

Flashback

Randhir got out of his private jet and went into the car. The driver drove to his penthouse and he smiled watching the diamond ring. The driver stopped the car and he got out and went into the elevator. He was excited as well as nervous. The elevator opens and he walked to the main door. He unlocked the door and earth slipped from under his feet seeing her with his own best friend Charles. They got starlet seeing him and Charles ran upstairs while she slides his shirt on her naked body.

"I fucking loved you, bitch." Randhir shouted throwing the box at her.

"Ron.. le.. let me explain." She tried to reach her but he backed away.

"Janny, tell him everything," Charles said from behind and comes there.

"I don't want to listen to anything. Just fuck the out of my house. Now." He screamed pushing the vase on the floor both flinched back in fear.