Shot 9

Warning: Highly Mature Content Ahead

Skit it if you feel uncomfortable...

Late but long update...

Enjoy

****************************

He went to her side and opens the door for her and forwards his hand. She held his hand and got out of the car. She shivers as cold breeze hit her cheeks and she grabs his arm. She looked at the building in front of her and widens her eyes.

"Welcome to the Ice bar." He whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek.

She gasped loudly and he chuckled at her cute expression. Wrapping his hand around her shoulder he led her inside the ice bar. The manager comes and shakes hand with him.

"Welcome, Mr. Shekhawat and Ms." The manager greeted both of them with a smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Weber. This is my girlfriend Sanyukta Agrawal." Randhir said introducing her.

"Hello, Ms. Agrawal. Nice to see you both here. Come this way." The manager said and walked ahead and they followed him.

Sanyu was in a daze seeing the beautiful ice bar. Ice bricks were adding a lot of shines and making it look more beautiful. She saw the ice sculpture of a frozen princess and went there followed by him. She touched the sculpture and let out a giggle.

"Take my pictures Randhir..." She said looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Okay. Pose up..." He mouthed pulling out his mobile and she pouts as he clicked pictures.

She posed a few more and then she called him. He walked to her and she grabs him by holding his jacket and he took their selfie as she kissed his cheek. He turns his head and placed his lips on her then took their selfie.

"Done." He asked and she bobbed her head.

He held her hand and took her to a room which he booked for them. As they enter the room she let out a loud squeal. The room has two ice sculpture chair and table with ice flower vase on the table. She twirls around spreading her arms while he was admiring her without blink.

"Wow... I can't believe it, Randhir. Everything here is so beautiful." She said hugging him and he hugs her back.

"I'm glad you like it." He said placing his lips on her cheek and dragged her to the chair.

She sat on her chair and he sits beside her. He orders hot chocolates for both of them as he doesn't want to drink any alcohol today. He wants to enjoy each moment with her. After having drink they walked out of the bar and he opens the back seat door and she went into the car. He goes to another side and sits beside her as he asked one of his guards to drive them to a hotel.

"Are we going stay here?" She asked leaning closer to him and he pulled her in his lap.

"Yes. We will spend tonight here then tomorrow will be going from here." He replied blowing hot air in her face and she giggled.

She rested her head on his chest and he held her protectively in his arms. Some minutes later the car stopped and they got out of the car. They walked into the hotel and the manager approached to them.

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Shekhawat." The manager said shaking hand with him and smiled at Sanyu nodding his head as a respectful gesture.

"Thank you, Mr. Walker. I hope my suite is ready." Randhir said in cold voice.

"Yes, Mr. Shekhawat. Your luggage is also placed there. Please, follow me." The manager said and walked ahead while they followed him.

They enter the elevator and the manager pressed the 40th-floor button. After a few minutes they got out of the elevator and the manager handed him a key.