Shot 6

Four Months Later

Sanyukta huffed reaching to the door and enters in her boss's cabin.

"You're late, Ms. Agrawal." He mouthed without looking at her as his eyes were glued to the laptop screen.

"Sorry, sir." She said lowly biting her lips and frightening with her fingers.

Fuck... this man will be death for her if he continued to make her nervous with his not so sexy voice because it makes her pussy throbbing wet.

He looked up and got up from the chair. His eyes darkened seeing her in tight fitted shirt and skirt. She took steps back as he comes forward and her back collided with the wall.

"S.. sir... what.. a.r.. are y.. you doing?" She asked shuttering and breathing under his intense gaze.

"Sorry isn't enough, Ms. Agrawal. You deserve a punishment." He said huskily and pressed his hands on the wall caging her completely.

"Pu... punis.. punishment..." She tried to speak but felt his hand on her ass cheek so she stopped and her breath hitched.

"Punishment that I wanted to give you for so long." He whispered in her ear and squeezed her ass thus she shut her eyes.

"Ss... sir... st.. stop..." She mumbled as his lips travel on her jaw.

"It's Randhir for you." He said smashing his lips on her and she gasped in horror.

A few seconds later she quickly responded to his kiss as she loved kissing by her favorite person. He opens the clip of her skirt and his hand went inside her panty. She flinched a little and clutched his shoulder to prevent herself from falling down. He devoured her lips like never before and his skillful fingers tease her wet spot.

"Si... sir.. stop. I.. I have a b. boyfriend. I... i... I ca... can't c.. cheat him." She said breathing as he slipped his fingers in her pussy.

"Well, I have a girlfriend too and I'm ready to cheat her." He said kissing her jaw and continuing to pump his fingers in and out in her pussy.

He added another finger and started moving in n out faster. He folds his fingers and hits her spot making her jump a little over his fingers. She grinds her cunt in his fingers as he moved faster in her. Hot juice ran on his fingers and she moaned out in pleasure.

"My boyfriend is very possessive, Mr. Shekhawat." She said opening her eyes and he opens her lace panty and kept it in his pocket.

"Trust me Ms. Agrawal; you wouldn't want to meet my girlfriend because if she caught me with another woman then she will burn me alive and that girl then hangs herself to the ceiling fan." He said unbuckling his belt and she grabbed his dick.

"I'm sure she will. You just got yourself in danger." She said squeezing his dick harshly and rubbing against her pussy.

He lifted her in his arms and directed his dick in her pussy. She held his shoulder and pumped in her in a slow rhythm. Her legs got wrapped around his waist as he held her by thighs. She moaned as his thrust become faster and harder. He began thrusting in her deeper and deeper hitting her g-spot.

"Aahh... Randhirrr.... fuckkk... faster..." She grasped his hair and pulled his head looking into his eyes.

He slammed in her hardly breaking every cell of her body and she was also arising his desire by moaning loudly. She scratched his back and digs her teeth in his shoulder as he was hitting her g-spot.

"You feel so good, baby..." He groaned against her ear and continued to hit her spot.

"Aahhh I'm cumming Randhir...." She moaned as hotness started forming in her stomach.