Shot 15

Double update

Enjoy

*****************

"No, you've to listen me. Charles manipulated me and I fell into his trap. I truly loved you but because of Charles manipulation I got distracted. I still love you. Just back off from this wedding. We can get back together. We'll have a lot fun together. I love you a lot." She said hugging him tightly and buries her face in his chest.

Tears rolled down from Sanyu's eyes seeing them hugging and started walking from there but something strikes in her mind. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and walked back to her room. She saw him holding her arms and her heart ached until she saw him pushing her harshly.

"Don't... don't you fucking dare to touch me again. You died for me the moment you decided to fuck my bloody friend behind my back. And loving you was the biggest mistake I've ever done. Now I got my real love in Sanyukta. She too loves me more than anyone ever loved me. If you got your answer then get the fuck out of here." He said angrily and she started laughing at him.

"Do you think she loves you? She can never love you. She was just sympathizing with you knowing your bad past and also your money. No women can love you the way I do because I know I'm the best for you. Randhir, you're a damaged piece of shit. How can someone love you genuinely knowing that you're fucke...."

Her sentence left incomplete when she something hot on her cheek which was enough to makes her fall on the floor. She looked up at the source and saw Sanyu was with blazing eyes. Sanyu goes on her knees and gripped her hair tightly pulling them harshly.

"Dear Janice, how dare you to accuse him and made him feel low for himself? I am sweet for everyone but I can be bad bitch if someone pointed their finger at my man. You're still here just because of Ethan but wouldn't be any longer now. So I want you to fucking leave this house before I kill you. If you come again in front me then I won't hesitate to fucking kill you. Get the fuck out of here." Sanyu said in a dangerous voice and pushed her.

Janice gulped seeing her anger and ran from there without looking back. Sanyu turns toward him and cupped his face.

"I'm glad that I didn't left without hearing your words. It would be very stupid of me if I had left when I saw her hugging you. You're my man, my love, and my pride." She said looking in his eyes and wiped his corner tears.

"Thank you for trusting me and not leaving me. I would have gone mad without you." He said rubbing his thumb on her cheek and she smiled brightly.

"I want you to fuck me now." She said opening the knot of her Lehenga and placing his hand on her panty.

"There are so many guests here." He said rubbing her pussy through the thin layer of her panty.

"I don't fucking care. My pussy wants your cock now." She said unbuckle his pant and he helped her in doing this.

His pant along with the boxer rolled on his ankles and she pushed him on a chair.

"Eager are we?" He smirked as she removed her panty and she climbed on his lap.

"Very much." She murmured kissing his lips and adjusting his size in her pussy.

He held her by back of the shoulder and kissed her back as she started grinding up and down on his cock. She broke the kiss and paced up jumping on his cock while he cooperated by lifting her body up and down fast. Every time she goes down his cock hit her g-spot going deep in her. The sound of slapping of their bodies echoed in the room. He unhooked her blouse and her breasts sprung out as he threw her blouse on the floor. Her breasts rubbed against his face as she bounced up and down. He took her boob in his mouth and tugged one nipple then sucked hard. After almost half hour her pussy clenched and she increased her pace of bouncing on his cock. In a few minutes they climaxed together and her head fell on his shoulder tired.