Shot 3

*Highly Sexual Content*

Turn on your AC and sit in a cold place...

Enjoy reading

**********************

They got out of the limo as they reached his mansion. In the limo, they did nothing except kissing each other lips and make out only. She let out a squeal as he placed her on his shoulder and walked into the mansion. He put her down near the couch and started removing his clothes and stood naked in front of her. She also started removing her clothes and he helped her in doing that. She stood top to bottom naked in front of him and those fucking heels in her legs make her sexier.

He grabbed her by the nape and kissed her lips pushing her to the couch with top of on her. They started sucking each other lips while she was sucking his upper lips and he was sucking her lower lips. She bites his lips and tasted every corner of his mouth. He was caressing her waist and pinching time to time. After a few more minutes they broke the kiss. They both were breathing heavily and tried to catch some air.

He goes down on his knees and wider legs keeping on the soft board of the couch and the other leg kept hanging on the floor. He glanced at her already wet pink pussy and make circles around her pussy lips thus she digs her heel on the couch in order to control her desire. He teases her by rubbing and caressing her pussy with his fingers which were frustrating her. He pinched her pussy and finally placed his lips there. He nibbled and rubbed the outer layer of her pussy using his tongue and makes her more restless. Fucking mine... he murmured kissing her cunt deeply making her arched back in pleasure. He pushed his tongue and licked her cunt while pressing his hand on her stomach. He sucked harder and she took his name moaned loudly then he adds one finger in her cunt. He pumped his finger and licked her cunt with his mouth.

"Harder... Randhir..." She moaned louder and pressed his head more in her.

He adds two more fingers and her breath hitched feeling pleasure. He continued pumping his fingers and her pussy clenched around his fingers. He increased his speed and pumped his fingers fasters. She screamed his name loudly cumming hard on his fingers and he licked each drop of her juice. He pulled back his fingers and cleaned her pussy using his tongue. He come over to her and kissed her lips passionately. She could feel herself in the kiss and wrapped her hands around his neck.

His cock pressed against her stomach and he rubbed his cock there on her stomach for some time while savoring the moister of her lips. After a few more minutes they broke the kiss. They both were breathing heavily and tried to catch some air. He sucked her throat and rubbed her both boobs. He roamed his hand on her right boob and squeezed it harshly making her moan loudly. She clutched his head and pushed on her boobs and he nuzzled his face between her big boobs. She shivered feeling his lips and closed her eyes. He bites her nipple and started sucking her nipple while his other hand was busy on her left side breast. He gave equal attention to her both boobs. He rubbed the tip of his cock in her cunt then pushed in a swift and she gasped feeling his big cock. He entwined their fingers and pulled her up in his lap as he sits on the couch.

"Ride me baby.... make us both cum." He whispered in her ear and kissed her fingers.

She starts moving up and down on his cock. He held her breasts and squeezed them making her moan. Soon she increased her pace and started riding his cock faster and harder. He was also responding to her pushing himself more in her holding her hips.

"Oohh... aahh.. Randhirrr..." she moaned feeling extreme pleasure and he took her boob in his mouth and started kneading them.

"Fuck... just like this baby..." He groaned as she rode on his cock and she clutched his shoulder tightly.