Shot 13

London

Sanyu pressed the door and held his arms excitedly literally jumping up and down while he chuckled at her excitement.

"I haven't met them for five years." She said smiling and he kissed her hair.

The door gets open and they're greeted by a new maid. She doesn't know Sanyukta personally. She saw her pictures but they're all old so she didn't recognize her.

"Yes, who do you want to meet?" The maid asked.

"You must be new here but this is my house too. I'm Sanyukta." Sanyu said removing her goggles and smiling at her.

"Who's at the door, Donna?" Her aunty asked coming there.

"Aunty..." Sanyu squealed seeing her aunty and hugged her tightly.

Her aunty gasped in shock but soon recovered and hugs her back. They broke the hug and her aunty observed her face.

"You're looking beautiful... and happy." She said with teary eyes and kissed her forehead.

She had never seen her happy after that incident but for the first time she was seeing her happy and her smile was also real.

"Thanks, aunty. You too look beautiful. Where are uncle and Trishna?" She asked roaming her eyes in the house.

"Your uncle is at the office and Trishna is at college. And do we have guests?" Her aunty asked looking at him.

"Oh, aunty... I forgot to introduce him. He is Randhir. My sunshine. And she is my aunty Radhika Agrawal." She said holding his arm and he forwards his hand for a handshake.

"Hello, Mrs. Agrawal. Myself Randhir Singh Shekhawat and her fiancé." He said with a smile and she shakes hands with him.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Shekhawat." She said smiling at him.

"Just call me Randhir. You're elder than me." He said politely and she nods her head.

They sat on the couch and Sanyu went to her room leaving them alone.

"So how have you been?" She asked him.

"I'm good I guess. But I think it's not what you wanted to ask me? Mrs. Agrawal, you can ask me anything." He replied with assurance.

"Randhir, I don't know what you had done to her but you make her smile, and trust me it's her real smile. All the time she used to fake smile but today I saw her real smile after so long. Do you love her?" She asked with worry.

"I love her, Mrs. Agrawal. We have been dating each other for a year. I know she hasn't a very decent past but I promise to give her an amazing future. I want to make her happiest woman on the earth." He replied politely and smiled lightly.

"I'm glad to hear. Welcome to the family, son." She said kissing his forehead and he widened his eyes.

"Uhh... thanks, Mrs. Agrawal." He said hesitantly and she laughed at his cuteness.

"I'm Sanyukta's aunty so as yours." She said ruffling his hair and his cheeks turns pink slightly.

He never received this type of love and these feelings are alien for him.

__________________________

At Night

They had dinner together and the dinner was blissful with healthy smiles from everyone. Randhir and Madhav (Sanyu's uncle) went to the study room while Sanyu was spending time with her aunty and Trishna.

"Uncle, I want to know what happened after that incident. You didn't tell her anything but I want to know." Randhir said as they sit on the couch with their drink.