Shot 12

*Sexual Content Ahead*

Read at your own risk....

Enjoy

**********************

Two Weeks Later

Sanyu stirred in sleep feeling something soft rolls on her chest and opens her eyes only to see him licking her boobs. Her hand automatically grasped his hair and pressed his head more. He bites her nipple and roamed his tongue in circular motion. He sucked hard and she moaned. His lips trails down on her stomach and spread her legs. He placed a kiss on her thigh and rolled his tongue in her pussy. He parted her pussy lips and licked softly. He pinched her lips and lapped his mouth on her pushing his tongue in her. A moan escaped from her mouth as he eats her in and out biting and sucking her pussy. He adds two fingers in her cunt without warning thus she gasped loudly and pulled his hair tightly. His tongue and fingers were making her feel like heaven as they fucked her throughout. He felt her pussy clenched around his fingers so he paced up and she come hard screaming his name thus he removed his fingers. He licked and drank each drop of her orgasm and rubbed his hand there. He come over to her and kissed her lips caging her trembling body.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said breaking the kiss and letting his forehead on her.

"Good morning, handsome." She mumbled lowly and opens her eyes smiling at him.

"What is it with this beautiful smile?" He asked moving his finger on her nipple and pressing lightly.

"I just love you." She replied kissing his nose and he laughed pressing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I love you more and we are not done yet." He said lying behind her and lifting her right leg and placed on his thigh.

She held his cock and guided in her cunt. He held her hand and pushed his cock in her thus she let out a moan.

"Hmm... your cock feels so good." She mumbled turning her head toward him and he kissed her lips with a smile.

He started thrusting in her from back pressing her boob and kissing her neck. She was moaning loudly waking up the beast inside him. His finger reached to her pussy and started rubbing her while kneading her breasts.

"Aaahhh... Randhirr... aaahh... fasterrrr..." She screamed feeling extreme pleasure and he groaned pounding in her harder and faster.

He squeezed her boobs and she digs her nails in his palm. He moved in and out without showing any mercy and continued fucked her. Her moans just boost up his energy and he pounds in her hard and fast. His every thrust met her G-spot and her back was arched in pleasure.

"I'm near..." She moaned squeezing his palm and he increased his pace.

"Fuckk... cum with me sweetheart..." He groaned loudly and they both cummed together.

She took his hand and kissed the back of her palm. He grabbed her head and pressed his lips on her. Their tongue molded with each other and explored each other mouths. They broke the kiss and lay in the same position for some time feeling each other. She turns toward him and took the hold of his cock and rubbed against her cunt. He pulled her upon him and his cock slipped in her cunt as she placed her hands on either side of his face. He grabbed her boobs as she started grinding on his dick in rhythm. She moaned biting her lips and felt his cock deep in her. She crouched down her chest and he sucked her right boob while she continued to move up and down on his cock. She picked up her pace and started jumping on his cock fast while moaning his name loudly.

"Fuckk... keep jumping on my cock babe..." He groaned biting her boob and sucking hard.

"Oh God... Randhir..." She moaned feeling his cock going deep and hitting her g-spot.