Shot 8

They went downstairs into the kitchen and their caretaker Anna greeted them.

"Happy birthday, Master." She wished him with a small smile.

"Thanks. What's for the brunch?" He asked in a cold voice and Sanyu hit his arms for the rudeness he showed toward her.

"Broccoli Mushroom and Cheese strata Eggbake, Sausage, and Spinach Crustless Quench and Raspberry Peach baked French toast." She replied politely.

Sanyu licked her lips hearing the name of delicious dishes and clutched his arm tightly.

"Alright, serve them." He said walking out of the kitchen with Sanyu.

They sat on their respective chairs and Anna served them

They sat on their respective chairs and Anna served them. They heard the doorbell ring.

"Go and check who is at the door? Tell them to wait in the living room." He mouthed and she nodded her head.

As soon as she left he pulled Sanyu in his lap and fed her first then she also fed him. Anna opens the door and saw a woman she is never seen here before. She had a bouquet in her hands and also she had worn a very cheap revealing dress that she felt disgusted with.

"Yes, who are you, and why are you here?" Anna asked with raised brows.

"I'm Leah and here to meet Ron... I mean Raindhir..." She replied with a silly smile.

"Come inside. He is having his brunch." Anna said letting her in and she walked into the mansion for the first time.

Anna asked her to sit on the couch and went from there. The dining area wasn't attached to the living room so she couldn't see them.

"Who is the guest?" He asked as soon as Anna comes there.

She blushed at first seeing Sanyu in her lap and then composed herself.

"She said her name was Leah and she was here to meet you." She replied thus Sanyu scoffed in his lap while he remains calm.

"Ok. Go and do your work." He said and she went into the kitchen.

"She is your ex. You said you never bought any of your ex in this house." She said feeling hurt and tears brimmed in her eyes.

"Baby, I said the truth. So relax and you're the only one for me. Now let's finish this sweet then I've to take you for your surprise." He said wiping her tears and kissing her cheek.

She didn't laugh and he rubbed his palm on her thigh in a teasing manner that she giggled loudly and hit his chest playfully.

The Living Room

Leah checked the time in her wrist and rubbed her palm together. She couldn't wait to meet him again and get fuck by him again. She knew even if he have a girlfriend he wouldn't hesitate to fuck her because he wasn't loyal boyfriend material. And she will be the first girl who will get privileged of getting fucked in his house. She heard some giggling voice and looked in the direction only to get shocked seeing a girl in his arms. They're kissing each other madly and not really caring about the surrounding. He broke the kiss as they reached the couch and he put her on her toes holding her so close that even air can't pass through them.