Shot 14

Happy New Year to all readers...

May this year fill with happiness, success, and positivity...

Take good care of your health...

Enjoy...

*********************

Next Day

Randhir went to the office with Madhav while Sanyu decide to go on shopping with Trishna. They got into the car and asked the driver to drive to a mall.

At Office

Randhir and Madhav were discussing business. Suddenly Madhav's mobile ring and he answered the call reading Trishna's name.

"What??" He asked getting up from his chair.

Randhir saw worried lines on his forehead and got up.

"You, first stop crying. She will be fine. We're coming there." He said assuredly and hangs up.

"What happened, uncle?" Randhir asked worriedly.

"Sanyu fainted at the mall. We need to go to the hospital." He replied taking his coat and without wasting time they both headed toward the elevator.

"Damn... I'm afraid to leave her alone now." Randhir said punching on the ground floor button and Madhav patted his back.

"She will be fine." He said assuredly.

"She has to be fine, uncle. I will die without her." Randhir said roaming his hand in his hair and they got out of the elevator.

Soon they reached the hospital and Trishna hugged her father crying.

"Dad, I don't know how does this happens?" She said sobbing in his arms and he caressed her hair.

"Stop crying. She will be fine." He said breaking the hug and wiping her tears.

The Lady doctor walked out of the room and looked for her relatives. Randhir rushed to her and his aura was enough to make him recognize.

"Mr. Shekhawat, What are you doing here?" She asked surprisingly.

"That girl you're checking is my wife. How's she? What happened to her?" Randhir asked worriedly.

"She is fine, Mr. Shekhawat. Nothing serious happened to her. She will gain her consciousness soon so inform me when she is up." The Lady Doc said and went from there.

They went inside the room and he sat near her. He held her hand and kissed her back of her palm.

"Randhir, she will be fine," Madhav said placing his hand on his shoulder.

"I know Uncle. Sometimes I just got worried a lot." Randhir said caressing her face.

"Take care of her. I'm taking Trishna home. Call me when she is up." Madhav said and he nodded his head.

Madhav and Trishna went from there leaving them alone. After thirty minutes she lazily opens her eyes and found herself in an unknown room.

"You're up. Let me call the doctor." Randhir said pressing the red button and she tried to sit up and he helped her.

"What happened to me?" She asked resting her back on the pillow.

"You fainted in the mall. Damn... I can't leave you alone for a second." He replied touching her cheek and she rested her head on his chest.

Just then the doctor and a nurse enter the room.

"I'm Doctor Stacy Will. How're you feeling Mrs. Shekhawat?" Doc Stacy asked smiling.