Background & Hello

📸 Source cover image "Levi": shutterstock/ geafrinda putra wardani

🍀 Ranking "Chagara - Chaos in the Darkness":

#1 LevixOC          

#1 Levi Ackerman

#1 Levi Heichou

#1 Ackerman family

#1 Levi Ackerman family

#1 Levi family

#1 Levi's wife

#1 Levi's tea shop

#1 Isayama

#1 Hajime Isayama

🙏 Thank you! 😊

***

👉The well-known characters of "Attack on Titan" (original: 進撃の巨人 Shingeki no Kyojin) belong to Hajime Isayama.

The only characters I created are: 

Scout Regiment - Ayumi Chagara, Peter Smith, Paul Farmer, Ron Meyer, Steve Winter, Jimmy, Louis, Walter

Garrison Regiment - Konrad, Lucas

Military Police Regiment - Sam

Bookshop owner Henry Dober and his friends Friedhelm and Georg

Toshi and Yoko (as well as their father and grandfather)

Naoki and Natsuki

Nobuki and Nori

Josefine and Rosa Dok

as well as Little Cloudy and Fish 

***

✌️This is just a fanfiction. The focus is on Levi Ackerman - one of the best characters in the manga/anime world (my opinion). And one of those characters you wish all the best 😉

The story takes place between 844 and 861. So, caution: If you don't know "Attack on Titan" completely - the story "Chagara" mentions some details and plots. Spoiler!

It is said that it is open whether Hanji is female or male. In this story, Hanji is female.

Regarding Levi's military rank: I use the Japanese term "Heichou" in this story.

Otherwise, English is not my mother tongue. Please bear with it. A German version of this fanfiction also exist, check out my stories.

***

👀 Why has the story "Chagara - Chaos in the Darkness" the label mature/adult content:

1. If you know the story "Attack on Titan" (original: 進撃の巨人 Shingeki no Kyojin), you know that it is not a "happy" story. The characters often struggle with their world within the walls, their own problems, their decisions and their lives, and of course on the battlefield. Such situations also exist in the story "Chagara - Chaos in the Darkness".

2. The focus is on the relationship between Ayumi Chagara and Levi Ackerman. There will be a few scenes in this story here where the two exchange more than just kisses. However, if you want to read a story in which sexual acts exist in every single chapter, then the story "Chagara - Chaos in the Darkness" is not the right story for you. Then you shouldn't waste your time here.

***

🎵🎶 Each chapter has a piece of music. Let me know if you click on it at all 😊

***

⭐️ ... and if you like the story or individual chapters: Feel free to give it a star (rating) 🤗

***

✒️ Story "Chagara - Chaos in the Darkness":

Shortly after midnight on his birthday, Levi is standing in Peter's room with Commander Erwin, completely soaked. Peter does not belong to the Military Police Regiment nor to the Garrison Regiment and yet he is a Commander. Of what? And why does Peter resemble Erwin? But while Levi thinks about these questions, Erwin and Peter hurriedly plan their next steps. Peter's troop is about to be disbanded - a great loss for humanity, as Levi can tell from Erwin's reaction. The only solution: to join the Scout Regiment. More specifically: 50 soldiers, including Ayumi Chagara, who causes Levi to ask even more questions. Why did she choose the soldier's life? Where do all her scars come from? Why is she so familiar with Erwin and Mike? Why does he let her drink from his teacup? And why does he suddenly pick daisies with trembling hands? ... And ... who is the boy who meets Levi in front of the tea shop? 

***

📖 Excerpt:

...While Peter and Erwin looked in surprise at the little person who had burst into the room, Levi continued to stare at the floor, wondering if he should explain proper cleaning to the soldiers here on his day off?

"Peter!" a girl's voice thundered out. "Are you kidding me? What's that?" the girl asked, letting go of her trousers, which now slid smoothly to the floor, even though they were buttoned up.

Without making a face, Levi lifted his gaze from the floor and eyed the girl who was now standing in front of him - in black briefs and a white blouse. It was definitely a pair of uniform trousers that didn't fit her. Was the spoilt brat having her first day? She certainly didn't have any manners. Man or woman, Levi would not have tolerated such behaviour among his soldiers. His eyes narrowed... 

***

Enjoy reading!