68. "I can't see you anymore."

Levi had succeeded. He had given her another orgasm. While her cries of pleasure turned back into quieter moans, he took his hand off her mons veneris and kissed Ayumi. Drops of sweat dripped sporadically down on her forehead. Levi wanted to sit up. He liked the sight of his penis entering his girlfriend's vagina. Over and over again. "No," Levi thought with difficulty. "My wife." That fact only thrilled Levi even more. He felt his dick growing harder. With each thrust into the warm cave, cum dripped out and ran onto the sheet they had spread in front of the fireplace. Here they loved each other, enveloped by the light of the fire, their moans and the tender words they exchanged.

"Ah." Levi blinked and looked down at Ayumi's face contorted with lust. She too had felt the increasing hardness of his penis and pressed Levi tighter against her with her thighs. She wanted him as deep inside her as she could get him.

"You can have that, brat," Levi thought with a gasp and increased the pace. At the same time he grabbed Ayumi's arms and held them above her head. Now he had control of her.

As her moans turned into cries of pleasure again, Levi was soon at the end of his strength as well. He let go of one arm and gripped her bosom with his free hand. With his tongue he wandered along her neck until he reached her shoulder. When he realised he was going to come again, he bit into Ayumi's shoulder. Groaning loudly, he shot his cum deep into Ayumi's wet vagina.

Panting, he collapsed on top of her. He liked the feeling when Ayumi pressed their sweaty bodies close together and his dick rested inside her for a moment. Sleepily, he noticed Ayumi stroking his back. "Was this all a dream today?" She had said yes to him. Even when the priest had asked her in the chapel. And she had signed the wedding documents. They were married. "Then it was my most beautiful dream."

***

Zeke swept up the bread crumbs on the table in front of him, lost in thought. His father had a son here. "Around ten or eleven years old," Reiner had told Pieck. And he was said to have adopted a girl. "Started another family. Although he loved mother more than anything." Zeke laughed bitterly and in the next moment gripped his hair in despair. Were the children still alive? "I wonder if he used them for his own purposes too?" Whether Grisha Yeager had actually possessed the Attacking Titan? And now? Had he made his son into a Titanshifter? "How cruel can you be?"

"I don't know," Reiner had answered Pieck when asked for the boy's name. His three comrades had not managed to find Grisha Yeager's children. "There is chaos in the shelters. And there are more and more diseases. And hunger. Especially among the younger ones, there are many who have died. And some have also run away from the shelters. They probably hope to find more food on farms that are far away," Reiner had said.

Was his half-brother's mother still alive? Whether she had relatives? Whether they had found shelter there? If they had more time, Zeke would look for his half-brother himself. Tell him his story and take his half-brother with him. So that he would get to know the world out there. "Then surely he would understand how wrong father's plan was. And how right my plan is."

Candlelight became visible on the stone spiral staircase. "Are you planning our escape?," he heard Pieck ask.

Zeke continued to stare through the window into the dark night. When his comrade had sat down opposite him, he replied: "Four days before the ship comes, you're sick and not going to work." Pieck nodded. She had been helping out on the farm since January. Took care of animals, assisted with barn repairs, helped in the kitchen and supported the children a little bit with reading and writing. She had always enjoyed her time with the children. "I wonder what will happen to them?" Pieck looked tiredly into the night.