80. "Is she moving to the city?"

Levi looked at the sparkling sea. Sighing, he put his hands in his lap.

"Here you are," he heard a voice say softly. "We're done," Ayumi added as she sat down next to her husband on the bench. Silently, Levi turned his head away from his wife. But the tears did not stop as she stroked his back.

"Am I doing the right thing?," he whispered.

"You were happy here too, right?," replied Ayumi quietly.

"Mh." Levi wiped with his hand over his eyes.

"So, for now, let's find Steve to take care of this." Ayumi took Levi's hand and gently pressed it against her stomach. Immediately Levi smiled. "And then we'll take our other two children to school. And while they're studying for their high school diploma, we'll renovate the shop, open it, and if everything goes wrong, we'll just escape back here to our paradise." She kissed his head.

"You can't renovate when you're pregnant," Levi explained, standing up.

"Tch!" Shaking her head, Ayumi allowed Levi to pull her up by the hands.

While Levi took one last look at the endless sea, Ayumi didn't take her eyes off Levi's right hand.

"You should pay more attention to the path," Levi said as he and Ayumi walked back through the caves to the house holding hands. Despite the dim light, he could see her embarrassed look.

"What?", Levi wanted to know.

"Nothing," Ayumi responded. "Just," she sighed, "I'm really a bad person."

"Why?" Levi narrowed his eyebrows.

"Because I'm glad you didn't lose your right ring finger," Aymi murmured meekly.

"Mh?" Levi didn't understand her.

"Levi?" she began quietly, stopping at the cave entrance. "If we live in the city, maybe we can ..." She looked down at the ground, embarrassed.

Slowly Levi understood her behavior. "We will pick out rings."

"Really?" Ayumi's eyes sparkled.

"Mh." Levi looked away. "Do you want to ... get married again?" He scratched his head.

"In our chapel?" She hugged her husband.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Here at our favourite place would be nice too," Ayumi dreamt.

"Mh." Levi moved strands of hair out of her face. "We can do both."

"You'd marry me that many times?" Ayumi kissed him.

"As long as you say yes every time, Ayumi Ackerman," Levi teased his wife. Ayumi had not yet got used to the fact that her last name was now Ackerman. Every time Levi addressed her by her full name, her cheeks turned red.

"What will be the name of our shop in the city?," they heard Natsuki ask. She was standing in front of the shop with her brother, Toshi and Luise. These two had been dating for a few weeks. If things got serious, Toshi should move into Ayumi's house with Luise. Ayumi and Levi had already discussed that. After all, they were now even more dependent on Toshi's support. He would run the tea business here in the valley.

The two carts were packed. Naoki checked the horses' straps one last time. They were ready to go. Toshi would accompany the family and return a day later.

"If our shop name is Chagara there too, we can take the sign with us after all," Natsuki reasoned.

"Our name is Ackerman," Levi explained to his daughter as he helped Ayumi onto the back of a cart.