Gathering For The War

Some of the archers picked up the weapons, and walked them to the armory. "Now, what do you want with us?" I asked. "We have revolted from the enemy, after we realized what they were trying to accomplish. We have some of their plans, and if you give us a chance, we could help you all out." I stood there and thought about if I should trust them. I couldn't make a decision at that time, I had to get another's opinion. I consulted Ria to see what her thought's about it were. She told me that it is up to me to decide whether they stay or not, but that I should be one-hundred percent sure that they could be trusted. I could use all the help I can get, but what if they turn around and stab me in the back? "We have friends, tamed beasts to fight along our side. Give us a chance, and we just may see the end of this fight." I stood there, thinking about if I turn them away they could go back to the other side. Just when I was about to tell them to give me a day to think, and arrow whipped past my head and stuck one if them down. I realized there was no time, so I turned around and looked their leader in the eyes. "Go, go grab weapons and armor. I want you to go and get the rest of you, and return as fast as possible." He looked at me and nodded, then ran to grab some swords and other weapons. I looked over the cliff and there they were. Tons of them, at least 100,000 strong, and who knows if more were coming. The vampire group came back. "Okay, were heading out now, please stay safe Dragonborn." He turned to the one girl in his group, and pointed toward the cliff. She drew an arrow, arched her bow and shot it at the cliff opposite of us. I watched as one of the falmer fell. "Payback, friend." She said. They turned and ran off, and I turned and yelled for everyone to ready themselves. They all gathered around me. "The time has come! Friend's, comrades, I ask of you to defend our homeland from this threat. It has served us well over the past years, and now it's time for us to show her that we are the true sons and daughters of Skyrim! They are right over that cliff, now, let's show these things what we can do. For Skyrim!" I turned to the path, and everyone let out a loud scream "For Skyrim!" and rushed in front of me. The falmer were starting up the hill, we had the advantage because we were higher then them. The Graybeards came up to me. "Good luck, Dragonborn." Each one shook my hand and patted me on the shoulder. This was it. All the training, it all will now determine the fate of Skyrim, I thought to myself. As I started walking away to join my army, the vampires returned. This time, with almost 50 others. "How did you get back here so fast?" I asked. "We were only camped outside town, not far away. Dragonborn, before you go, I have something for you." He said with a smirk. "What is it, vampire?"