A Second Offensive

After I put Ria to bed I got a little worried about what condition Alexia was in. I left Ria's room and made my way to where Alexia was resting. I entered the room and walked over to her side. She was asleep and resting, didn't even know i was next to her or even entered the room. I grabbed her shoulder and knelt down beside her. "You're doing great, keep fighting. I'll be right back to check on you again." I left the room with a single tear falling to the ground. "Dovahkiin, get out here!" I heard Vlad yell. I drew my weapon and sprinted towards the exit. As I left I noticed that Ria heard him as well, so she was getting her armor together. I ran outside back into the chaos, and seen that Vlad had captured a man. He was an elf, with a very, odd looking bow. He had giant pack on his back, it looked to be more than 100 pounds. "What do you want with us elf?'' I asked. "I seen him walking through the falmer like they didn't know he was there. Like he was on their side." Vlad said. I asked him again, what he wants. "I'm here, to assist." he said. "What's your name?'' I said. He said nothing. "Answer him!" Vlad yelled and he shook him. "Morvark. My... my name is Morvark. I come from Cyrodil, and was born in Morrowind. I've brought something to aid you, and wish to join you." he said. I thought about it, why would and elf come all the way from Morrowind to speak to me? How did he even know about the war? "What is it that you're carrying?" I asked. "A note. Addressed to you." he said. "One more question. How many people have you killed?" I said. "Too many to remember." He said. "Why?" I asked. "They tried to steal it from me. The note. It's meant for only your eyes." he said. "Let him go, Vlad. I want to see the note." As he unstrapped the pack, a soldier ran up to us. "Sir, the falmer are bringing in more troops. They fell back and are preparing to make another push. What do we do?" he said. Vlad looked at me. "I think it's time to raise morale, Dovahkiin."