The Return Of A Friend

There was silence, nobody said a word or moved a muscle. I failed them... I failed everyone. The entire crowd screamed at the top of their lungs and charged the front line of the falmer. More vampire's returned for reinforcement. "Sir, I... We apologize. We're late, please show mercy." one of them said. Vlad walked over to him and put his hand the mans shoulder. "Son" he said as a glow from him emerged. He slowly transitioned from man to beast. Then, in a devilish, satanic voice he said "We're just getting started" and glanced at me before taking to the skies. "Their coming up from the back of the mountain!" I heard someone yell. I turned and ran to the back as fast as i could, and gazed upon a few thousand troops about to reach the top. It sent a chill through me. Ria caught up to me, "Hey, slow it down. I can't run as fast as you, ya know. Here, I made this when you weren't around. I made sure it works, don't worry." She reached in her pocket and pulled out a small cloth with something wrapped in it. I opened it, and it was a flute without holes. "What am I-" she cut me off. "Just blow into it. Make sure its loud, too." I gave her a very confused look, but did what she said. It let out a very loud, and high pitched sound. She smiled, and waved me to continue doing it. I kept making the sound, until i was out of breath. Nothing. Then, a rumble started, like a small earthquake. Then, I saw it. He ran across the mountain top. The giant we recruited. "See? Told ya it would work." Ria snickered. He ran over and knelt. With an expression on his face, that looked like he wanted to know what we needed. I pointed at the army slowly making their way up the mountain. He looked at them, and ran back from where he came from. A few moments later he appeared with a massive club strapped to his back. He was running toward us, Ria and I backed up so we would be out of his path. We failed, as he clutched both of us in his massive hands, and placed us onto his shoulders. He slightly turned his head towards me and glanced back. He gave me a thumbs up, along with a sinister smile. We made it to the edge of the cliff, and he jumped. As we fell to the side of the cliff, he drew his weapon, and we followed his actions. "Lets raise some hell" I told him.