Chapter 5

Chapter 5, Morning

"So, Kazutora where have you been love?" Baji Keisuke's mother, continued to pour some soup onto Kazutora's bowl. Although Kazutora was almost full, he just couldn't say no to the sweet woman.

"Well, as you already know I haven't been much of a lovely person to end up in Juvie, Mrs. Baji," Kazutora looked fondly at his full bowl once again, then his eyes turned to Baji who was too focused on giving him a glare every now and then.

Mrs. Baji quickly hit her son on his head, making the boy almost choke on his soup, "Ha?! What was that for Ma!" He exclaimed, to which he received another critical hit that could have ended him.

Tokyo Manji Gang's fierce former 1st division captain's greatest enemy, are his mother's deadly head smacks.

"Watch your eyes! Tora here will be living with us from now on, quit glaring at him!" She yelled, she was furious, the two boys were near to pissing their pants out of fear. The true Commander has been angered.

Even the Invincible Mikey does not dare to experience the wrath of Mrs. Baji, never again.

Knock, knock.

"I'll get the door," The fierce Baji Keisuke quickly ran from the scene, avoiding another possible smack from his mother to get whoever was at the door.

"Oy Chifuyu! What are you doing here this early?" The mention of Chifuyu's name quickly caught the attention of both Kazutora and Mrs. Baji.

Kazutora has never seen Mrs. Baji so excited, her eyes were basically sparkling at this point, "Dearest Chifuyu! Come in, come in!" She quickly stood up from her seat and gave Chifuyu's cheeks a small squish.

"Oh, how adorable you are!"

"T-Thaznk achu Mrs. Baji," He said, Baji laughed at the blonde who was struggling to speak words with his mother's hands on his cheeks.

To Kazutora's surprise, his eyes quickly went to the younger boy's exposed arms and slightly toned chest thanks to him wearing a tank top. The way his muscles were being shown more so because of the basket of fruits that he was carrying with him.

"Oh, so it wasn't just me being delusional," He thought. He didn't notice the younger boy's veins earlier on as they were covered by his sweater.

"Wow.." he uttered.

"What is it Tora?" Kazutora almost jumped from his seat, his eyes quickly went to each corner of the room all except Chifuyu and Baji, who he knew probably caught him staring earlier on.

"N-Nothing Mrs. Baji, don't mind me," He coughed, his eyes still wondered anywhere but Chifuyu.

"Alright then.." Her attention quickly went back to the youngest one of the room who was trying his best to endute the pain of his cheeks from all the squishing.

"Here Mrs. Baji, my mom wanted to give you this," He hands over the basket of fruits to which Mrs. Baji happily accepted.

"Thank you dear! Please thank Mrs. Matsuno on my behalf as well," She added quickly making her way towards the kitchen counters to place the basket in a proper place.

Chifuyu's gaze turned to Kazutora who's eyes avoided his.

"What?" Chifuyu asked in a teasing manner, "I was the first division vice captain for a reason you know," He added, to which both the younger Baji and Kazutora shot up their heads, surprised by the familiar comeback from last night.

"You-..You!" Kazutora freaked, the boy could not properly say the correct words he wanted to say.

The younger Baji only laughed while Chifuyu was only amused at the older boy's reaction.

"You guys were loud as fuck especially at night where everyone was practically silent and asleep," Chifuyu laughed with Baji, Kazutora was left speechless, partially feeling betrayed.

"Now what's all this ruckus about?" Mrs. Baji finally stepped in to break up the teasing, Kazutora thanked her a million times mentally in his mind.

"Nothing Ma," Baji responded, clearly it wasn't just nothing as the two boys loudly laughing. But she decided not to push it any longer than it already is.

"Alright then, are you three going out today or are you staying in?" She raised a brow.

"We'll be meeting with Mikey and the others later on," Baji responded, a cheeky smile growing on his lips.

Mrs. Baji nodded, "Alright, you three be careful. Also wear something light, the weather is complicated, it was cold yesterday, now it's warm," She spoke while arranging her new basket of fruits, "Also bring a jacket just in case," She added, the three boys nodded to her advice.

"Me and Tora will take turns taking a quick bath, you just chill in my room Chifuyu," The two boys followed the younger Baji and did what he instructed.

Kazutora and Chifuyu were left in Baji's room, just the two of them.

"It's just the two of us.." Chifuyu thought, avoiding different scenarios forming from his thoughts. It was unbelievably awkward without Baji this time, he can't bring up a topic to talk about, not after the teasing.

Chifuyu instead tried to focus on the Shoujo Manga that Baji owned, he kept on reading and staring at the same chapter for almost two minutes without flipping the to the next page.

"I can't focus at all!" Chifuyu yelled in his mind.

The other latter from the other side of the room, avoided his gaze from the younger blonde at any costs. He didn't want to end up staring and getting caught again, he'd be terrified of the results.

Much to his discouragement, his eyes as if it had lives of their own, averted to the younger boy who sat in-front of him. His face was being covered by the Shoujo Manga book cover, but the rest of his figure was even more visible than ever to Kazutora.

"He's closer than before...and even more exposed.." Was all Kazutora thought, he tried his best to avert his eyes away but he couldn't, he just could not do it.

Kazutora's eyes laid upon Chifuyu's toned chest, then moved to his arms, then became extremely focused on the younger boy's exposed collarbones. His skin seemed to be smooth, yet his hands were shown to have some scars from fighting.

"Perfectly balanced," Kazutora thought, his eyes still remained on Chifuyu's figure.

Kazutora's piercing gaze quickly turned back to the Shoujo Manga book cover, he did not know why but he was annoyed; super annoyed even. He couldn't see Chifuyu's face, which was what he stared at the first time he saw Chifuyu.

Their first introduction wasn't as awkward thanks to Nahoya's confidence, but Kazutora had to admit the very moment they met,

"Starry," was what came to his mind.

Kazutora shook the thoughts away, finally refraining his eyes from ever going back to the younger boy's features. He wouldn't want to get caught by Baji's mother or Baji himself staring. That's one the things he least wanted to happen.

Maybe some part of him, angrily he admits deep inside,

That he wants Chifuyu to know he's staring.