Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Almost three weeks has passed since the incident, Emma and Draken announced their official relationship to the group chat that they created after the 'Dramma' incident. Mikey raised that idea and forced everyone to give out their phone numbers to one another.

The former first division captains were busy zoning out in silence in a local playground, they were supposed to leave earlier but a young man asked them if they can guard his daughter for a while since he had to go to the bathroom.

"They're finally official, Baji-san!" Chifuyu exclaimed happily.

"Took them long enough! Looks like operation Dramma was a success." Baji responded, pushing the small red swing where a young girl was sat on.

"Who's official big brother?" The young girl looked up to Baji, her eyes were huge, she looked like a porcelain doll.

"Our friends are finally getting married." Baji chuckled, which Chifuyu's attention shot back to Baji and the young girl they're temporarily babysitting.

The girl's eyes sparkled, "A wedding will be held?!" She yelled.

"Maybe soon!" Baji smiled, the little girl got off the swing, placed both of her hands on her hips and stared at Baji, making him and Chifuyu confused at the girl's sudden actions.

"What's wrong?" Baji raised a brow.

The girl pointed at Baji, "Big brother, marry me too!" She demanded, Chifuyu bursted out laughing while Baji was left confused a bit scared at the child's sudden demand.

"No no! You're too young, plus there's a lot of pleasant boys or girls that's your age around for you to marry." Baji chuckled, the girl pouted at his response.

"I can't marry a girl since I'm a girl, I like boys!" She exclaimed, stomping the ground.

Chifuyu giggled, "A girl can also marry another girl, a boy can also marry another boy, if you like boys then that's okay! Everyone is free to love whoever they want."

The girl paused and turned to Chifuyu, her smile soon widened at the sight of the blonde, "I'm sorry big brother, but you're right! I should help papa find a boyfriend instead then?"

"Ah...well you should ask your papa first if he wants a boyfriend or a girlfriend." Baji added, softly patting the little girl's head.

"Okay, thank you big brothers!" The young girl said, her eyes quickly turned to the footsteps approaching them, "Papa!" She ran to the young man whose arms were already spread for a hug.

She and her papa embraced, "Thank you for looking out for her." He spoke, lifting his daughter for a piggy back ride.

Baji and Chifuyu smiled at the father and daughter duo who had an identical smile, "It's no problem, please stay safe sir." Baji spoke.

"My name is Naoko or Nao! Please remember me!" The girl 'Nao' happily exclaimed.

Chifuyu was in awe of the girl, "I'm Chifuyu!" He proudly announced.

"Well then little Nao, please call me Keisuke." Baji added.

Nao smiled widely, the first division duo can be seen that they have melted because of the cuteness.

"Papa tell them your name!" She exclaimed.

"I'm Hajime, thank you Keisuke and Chifuyu for taking care of precious Nao here." The father, 'Hajime' continued.

Chifuyu and Baji gave their last goodbye to Mr. Hajime and Nao, little Nao still happily waved her goodbyes even though they've already created quite a distance from the boys.