Chapter 14

Chapter 14

The sunlight managed to wake Kazutora up, it's as if the sun directed its light onto him on purpose, "Oh, for fucks sake." He uttered.

He looked over to his legs which were neatly covered by a yellow blanket, "Who the hell? I didn't place this on me.." He rubbed his eyes in order to confirm whether or not he's hallucinating.

The boy finally forced himself to stand up, sighing the strange dream he had.

"Well fuck me. That wasn't a dream was it?" Kazutora slapped both of cheeks, his fair skin quickly faded with red hand marks on both of his cheeks.

He looked at his shaking hands, his eyes averted over to the empty sleeping bag next to him and his attention ran straight to the bed to his other side.

"Of course he's still passed out asleep." Kazutora thought, staring at Baji who's saliva was hanging from his mouth; he chuckled at the sight.

Nervously enough, he finally stood up to his own sleeping quarters. He carefully folded the unknown yellow blanket, his curiosity took the best of him.

One sniff, two sniffs, three sniffs. Kazutora recognized the smell of the mysterious fabric.

"It smells like.. Chifuyu.." He sniffed it once again, a shade of red peaking his cheeks as his thoughts yelled at him for doing what he did.

"K-Kazutora?"

Kazutora's eyes widened, his back quickly straightened (cause' he isn't) and his eyes turned to the voice behind him.

"Ah...Chifuyu..!" His attention turned back to the blanket on his arms and hid it behind him even though the younger boy had already caught him, "Hey, uhm..good morning."

"G-Good morning." Chifuyu responded, his eyes were quick to avoid the other.

Both boys couldn't hide their flustered faces, the air felt hot around them as an awkward silence flooded the scene.

"You okay..? Your voice sounds a bit.." Chifuyu finally spoke.

"Ah, is my morning voice that shitty sounding?" Kazutora awkwardly chuckled while folding the familiar blanket on his arms.

Chifuyu's eyes turned to Kazutora's hands that were careful with his blanket, "No."

Kazutora's eyes shot up to Chifuyu who was still not facing him, "No?"

"Oh s-sorry, I meant your voice uh, it doesn't sound shitty at all."

"You sound  hella attractive." Chifuyu's thoughts only worsen his flustered state.

"Oh, thanks." Kazutora shyly placed his hand on his nape, looking away from the younger boy as his blanket lousy hanged on his arms.

A very awkward silence fell again.

"Should we wake Kei up?" Kazutora spoke, carefully placing the blanket in the middle of their sleeping bags.

"I don't recommend, he'll cause a war if he wakes up unwanted." Chifuyu took Kazutora's silence as an agreement that they shouldn't wake Godzilla up at the moment.

The two boys quickly went out to see a note on the table with three yakisobas and chopsticks neatly laid onto them.

There was an emergency at work! Had to go out early, please eat well boys. <3