Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The gang finally all went their separate ways. Yuzuha and Hakkai were bickering on their way home, which brightened up the others' mood a little bit more seeing how the Shiba siblings have unusual things to argue over such as which color is better or if the Moon or Sun is more superior than the other.

Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Baji (forcefully) agreed that they wouldn't bring their bikes this time. Baji is slightly resentful at the two for making him not bring his, but they were quite relieved they didn't have to ride their way to death.

"Agh! This is insufferable." Baji complained, clicking his tongue.

"A new word from him again?" Chifuyu thought.

"You're insufferable." Kazutora added to which earned a glare from Baji, leaving Chifuyu to pray for himself as he is walking right in the middle of a potential battle zone.

Chifuyu sighed, he may be the youngest present there but he feels like he's babysitting two overgrown toddlers at the moment.

"You two please settle down, we're literally on the streets." Chifuyu noted.

"But you always used to curse and fight high school students when you were in middle school, on the streets." Baji snickered making the younger blonde blush and give him a panicked expression.

"Now that's an interesting story I'd really really love to know about!" Kazutora sarcastically said. Although he wouldn't lie that he is interested.

"Way back in middle school before Toman, I wasn't the most respectful person okay!" Chifuyu exclaimed, Kazutora's eyes furrowed at the boy. He's having a hard time believing that.

"He had an even more funkier hairstyle than Shinichiro-kun and Takemichi." Baji teased, Chifuyu on the other hand nudged Baji a little bit too hard to make him hit someone's shoulder.

"Oh crap! I'm so sorry-?" Baji's sentence slowly went silent as the trio was greeted by the men that were glaring at them.

The man Baji accidentally ran into clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes. He then looked at Kazutora and Chifuyu who both easily returned a glare.

"Come on, let's go before South kills us, literally." The other man added, his partner quickly gave the trio one last glare and walked away.

Chifuyu tightened his fists, "What the fuck was that about?"

"Why'd you let em' stare at you like that Keisuke!" Kazutora exclaimed, punching the metal pole next to him as he stared at the disappearing figures of the the two 'a-holes', which the pole ended up shaking from his impact.

The two were only greeted with Baji's silence that still stared at the two men in the distance. Knowing Baji, he'd immediately start throwing hands the moment someone shows a sign of rudeness and disrespect to him.

So seeing him quiet and quite calm was already unusual enough for the two to know that something was up.

"Kei?" Kazutora spoke up, his tone finally softening a little.

"They're wearing gang uniforms." Baji finally spoke. His eyes seemingly focusing on the design of the men's uniforms from the distance.

"Wait, they mentioned a name or something earlier as well.." Chifuyu added.

"South, they said." Kazutora also spoke up, he noticed the two gradually giving each other a glance after he mentioned an unfamiliar name.

"Rokuhara Tandai." Baji said, placing his hands in his pockets and finally back to walking with Chifuyu and Kazutora who quickly followed the boy.