Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Huh?! Wait Haru! What are you doing here and where did you get this?" Kazutora exclaimed as he looked up to see Haruchiyo's annoyed expression even from behind his mask.

"Chill with the fucking questions, also I happen to be close by when those two were being all lovey-dovey with each other," Haruchiyo added, taking a seat in front of the trio who were still staring at the paused video.

Chifuyu looked up to Haruchiyo who raised a brow at him, "I didn't know you were also interested in these two," Chifuyu smirked, to which Haruchiyo rolled his eyes.

"Don't get me wrong, it's none of my business, but those two are extra stupid around each other. I think it's what love does to people," Haruchiyo added, to which his sentence shocked both Kazutora and Chifuyu.

You wouldn't be expecting words like that to come out of Akashi Haruchiyo's mouth.

"Also Tora, you have cheese on the side of your lips," Haruchiyo added.

"Where?" Kazutora wiped the wrong side.

"Here," Chifuyu wiped the cheese from Kazutora's mouth using his bare thumb, and with instinct, he licked the cheese from his thumb and quickly played the video. Leaving no time for Yuzuha, Haruchiyo, and Kazutora to react to his actions.

The video showed the two of them, driving, although not real driving. Mitsuya managed to finish earlier than Hakkai, he got bored easily from the driving machine but the older boy didn't seem to look like that at all once he took a glance at Hakkai.

Mitsuya unknowingly stared at the younger boy. His eyes did not focus on Hakkai's terrible driving skills, God knows he's never gonna drive a real car. His sight were fixated onto Hakkai's face. Mitsuya's eyes gradually went down to Hakkai's feet on the clutch, up to his button-up with some of his chest exposed, and then there it is.

The confirmation that everyone needed, Mitsuya's gleaming eyes stopped exactly at Hakkai's scarred lips. They were thankful to Haruchiyo's recording skills, he had the best angle to film this whole scenery.

For a solid fifty-eight seconds (they counted), Mitsuya's eyes remained in the younger boy's lips, occasionally going to his arms, but slowly going back to his lips. Mitsuya only snapped once Hakkai was finally done poorly driving to which Mitsuya ended up teasing the younger boy about.

"Hold up, why were you there in the first place?" Kazutora looked up to Haruchiyo again, who had judging eyes to offer for the tiger. Although it was all too normal for the sarcastic duo.

"I lost Mucho-san along the way, so I came looking around and stumbled upon those love birds," Haruchiyo responded, his face was a mixture of terror and something more unexplainable.

"You look traumatized," Kazutora chuckled.

"No shit Tora, I'm surrounded by you idiots,"

"What?" Chifuyu asked. Haruchiyo just shook his head, even behind his mask, you can tell that the boy was smirking. Yuzuha on the other hand, managed to catch what Haruchiyo meant.

"Right..I feel you," She chuckled. The two boys next to her only seemed confused at their words.

"Anyways, that's all the evidence I have," Haruchiyo sighed. Kazutora was deciding in his head if that was a sigh of relief or disappointment, either way, he felt that his two companions are disappointed.

Yuzuha sighs, she places her hand onto the table to support her head being placed on it, "It's good proof, great proof even! But.." She closed her eyes, focusing in her thoughts.

"But?" Chifuyu asked.

Yuzuha paused, another sigh came out of her mouth, "I feel like it's not enough for us to start assuming things. I mean we shouldn't just start drawing conclusions just because we've seen some footage of Mitsuya looking so obliviously in-love!"

"She has a point? But the footage is just really suspicious.." Kazutora thought.

"But no one here can deny that the video I specifically shot and witnessed first-hand is extremely suspicious of the one and only Mitsuya Takashi?" Haruchiyo spoke, to which none of them decided to deny. Not a single word came out of their mouth.

"Did he read my mind?" Kazutora is starting to theorize if the quiet psychopathic boy, Akashi Haruchiyo is also a psychic.

Haruchiyo looked at the trio sitting in-front of him and sighed at sight.

"Why am I dealing with this stupidity right now?" He thought as he scanned the trio's reaction towards him.

"Either way, all we can do is just observe them for a while. Also don't make obvious that we're observing," Haruchiyo faked a cough.

"They may be stupid and oblivious to whatever feelings they have for each other, but they're clearly not oblivious to the nosy bystanders like us," Haruchiyo noted to which they all agreed by.

"Hakkai may seem a little dense sometimes, but he isn't exactly dumb, I think," Yuzuha paused.

"Although I feel like Mitsuya will be the first one to confess if ever," She added, making Chifuyu raise a brow.

"How can you say?" Chifuyu asked.

"Hakkai thinks Mitsuya is one-hundred and one percent straight," Yuzuha stated, to which left Kazutora and Haruchiyo dumbfounded.

"Well Mitsuya never really opened up his sexuality or love in general," Chifuyu rest his head on his hand.

"Actually none of us ever did, I don't think it was ever a topic that was brought up with us," Haruchiyo added, Chifuyu agreed with his fellow former vice captain by nodding.

Tokyo Manji Gang was iconic, known for their loyalty, unusual way of showing kindness, will to fight, and their close relations. But even in the inner part of Toman, love was never a topic. Unless it was Mikey teasing Draken and Emma. But that hardly counts in their mind.

"Huh, you're right," Chifuyu sighed, placing his chin on the table.

"Well this is a strange coincidence," The four of them jumped from their seats, none of them seemed to notice Kawata Souya's approaching figure, although his hair color and hairstyle can be easily identified and noticed.

"Angry! Where's Smiley?" Chifuyu asked, raising his head from the table.

"He's..busy.." He noted, taking a sip from the strawberry shake he had in his hand.

"Busy? Did he get in a fight again?" Haruchiyo asked, Souya responded by nodding, leading Chifuyu to chuckle.

"Of course he did," Chifuyu said.

Kazutora's eyes widened at the discovery, "Huh? Is he alright then?"

"You should ask if his opponent is alright," Haruchiyo added, the former Toman vice captains nodded to his statement.

"Oh, well, how did he get in a fight anyways?" Kazutora questioned. He still isn't used to the new people around him, if it was Mikey or Pah-chin that got into a fight, he wouldn't be surprised.

Souya sat his strawberry shake down and so did he, "Some weirdo was maliciously touching a guy and his girlfriend and he called em' out," Souya took another sip from his shake.

"Oh, well is he alright still?" Yuzuha added, Souya only nodded as he continued to sip on his drink.

Yuzuha chuckled, "I'll never get used to Toman, you guys are unpredictable," She noted.

"Especially his damn twin," Haruchiyo added, making the rest of them laugh.