Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"Huh?" Chifuyu paused, Kazutora held onto the boy's shoulder.

"I said please kiss me!" The boy repeated, Chifuyu blinked two or three times before the words properly registered in his mind.

"What!" Chifuyu exclaimed, both of their cheeks shading into a deep red.

"I said please kiss me, Matsuno Chifuyu!" Kazutora shouted, lightly shaking the younger boy's cheeks, they both became even more flushed than before.

"What!" Chifuyu repeated again, holding onto Kazutora's shoulders as well.

Kazutora opened his mouth, but no words could come out of his mouth this time, "Just kill me instead, Chifuyu." His hands slid to Chifuyu's waist, his face turning away from the younger. Kazutora felt a bit too embarrassed, he didn't know that he'd experience this kind of embarrassment in his life, ever.

The older boy rests his head onto the blonde's shoulder, Chifuyu felt a shiver down his spine the moment Kazutora's breath and skin brushed onto his own.

Kazutora pulled the younger's ears to his mouth, "Please kiss me, Matsuno Chifuyu." He whispered, softly placing a peck onto the blonde's ear.

Chifuyu, just like Hakkai when a girl is talking to him, is completely frozen. The only thing not so frozen is his body heat that keeps getting hotter and hotter every second that passes by.

"Kazutora."

"Hm?" Kazutora looked up to Chifuyu.

Chifuyu lightly grabbed the older boy by his neck, finally pulling him closer.

Their lips weren't exactly in sync, it was sloppy, quite slow, but it didn't matter for either of them, nothing mattered to them, at that moment, all they needed was each other, "You taste like Yakisoba." Kazutora uttered in the process, the younger smiled, deepening kiss, forcing the older boy to step back and hit his back against the wall.

Chifuyu cupped his cheeks, still smiling, no thoughts could enter his mind other than how good and well their lips fit for each other.

"Why do you have dry lips?" Chifuyu commented in the middle of the kiss.

Kazutora smirked, pulling away from their session, "I don't know, maybe my lips were waiting for your help on that."

Chifuyu chuckled placing a peck on the older boy's nose, "Is that so?" He placed another peck.

"Very much so." Kazutora's smirk widened, placing small kisses on the younger boy's neck, it made some sort of zoo go wild in Chifuyu's stomach.

"That tickles!" Chifuyu exclaimed.

Kazutora paused to look at the boy in the eyes, "You like it though."

"I guess I do." The two of them closed their eyes; Chifuyu's lips met Kazutora's once again. This time, their lips moved perfectly with each other, following a silent rhythm, the only noise filling the hot air is the sound of their lips banging onto one another.

Kazutora pulled the younger boy closer, their chests against each other, both of them could feel the other's warmth, they could hear and feel how fast their heartbeats are going.

Chifuyu pulled away from the kiss, resting his forehead onto Kazutora's shoulder, pulling the older boy closer for an embrace which Kazutora finally returned.