"𝟙𝟜"

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!  Oh, that's right! I wanted to let you know that your e-Handbooks have been updated! New regulations have been added, so please take a look and enjoy your school life more than ever before!" My ears perked up at the word "update", I quickly open my eyes and open the e-handbook, I frown as I saw "Loaning your e-Handbook to another student is strictly prohibited." Nothing new.....

I suddenly remembered about the lovely library! I quickly bath, throw on my outfit and brush my hair and made my way to the library!!!

I pushed open the door to find Byakuya sitting on the chair, reading a book. "What are you doing here?" He rudely asks, not taking his eyes off the book

"Swimming.......and good morning." I jokingly said as I went over to a shelf, looking around to find an interesting book.

"Well, then it seems like you are in the wrong room then." He smirks as he took his eyes off his book, I nodded and ask "Do you have any suggestions?" Without taking my eyes off of the shelves and pointing at the shelves

"..............The special ones by Em bailey. I accidentally read that but I was not able to read it entirely but it appears to be interesting." He explains, I turn my gaze to look at him and inquire " which shelf?" He grins, and fixes his glasses as he says "Find it yourself." I frown

I start to look around but to my stupid luck, I can't find it!!! "Bro!! Just help me find it, you even know where it is!!!" I said in a childish tone

He gives an offended expression and says "I am not your bro."

This blond businessman is making me angry!!!, I turn around, walk toward him and lean in close to him and whisper "Then what should I call you? Baby~?" He quickly loses his composer as I smirk "Okay so that's what I will call you from now on, Okay, baby~?" 

"Do not call me that!" He angrily exclaims at me

"I will stop calling you baby, if you would help me find that book. Okay, baby~" he quickly gets up, walks over to a certain shelf and hands over me the book, I grin widely "Thank you!" He glares at me and said, "And never call me that, you filthy commoner."