"𝟝𝟛"

A slap stopped everything

A slap stopped everything.....? Why.....? After everything, we suffered why I am the one getting slapped?

"Snap out of your pathetic state!" Byakuya shouts at Y/n with a confused expression. I quiet down and stood up.

I look around to find nothing, fear seeps into me as my hands are searching my pocket......!

The map is still here.....what a relief.

I opened the map as Byakuya confusingly walks behind me and take a look a the map.

"It doesn't look like this academy's map." Byakuya commented, leaning close to my back while staring at the map.

"What if someone changed this schools' interior? That could also be it? But lets first think rationally." I put the map down on the table, in front of the empty bookshelf.

This looks like a garbage pit, hmmm how to explain it????  Ughh!!

"This is a big hall, which could be used for almost everything and the end of the room is a door which leads to stairs and that stair leads to the incinerator room, right?" I fried my brain while trying to explain, Byakuya nodded and suggested, "I do remember seeing a gate in the garbage room, I suppose we should take a look."

I shook my head and said, "Junko knows that we are here and if we suddenly go to the garbage room, she will definitely be wary of us so, not right now. Tomorrow we are going to investigate, right? Do that tomorrow." He nodded his head along with my words.

"But take someone with you, we both are at risk right now so, always have someone with you." I warned him, he replied with a glare, "You too, I do not wish to see you dying on me, already not right now."

We both left the hidden room and made our way to our own separate rooms.

I opened my door, change my clothing and lay on my bed to get a night of good sleep, i earned it.........Junko.....I will find you......and kill you......

I can't understand the hate I have for that girl, is it because she is killing us?

I just shook those thoughts away and sleep.