"𝟜𝟙"

"no way, No Way, NO WAY, NO FUCKING WAY!" Y/n shouted in disbelief, He killed his lover? But why?!

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?" Y/n shouted at the corn-haired boy, He stare at them with a blank expression.

"you guys were best friends." Sakura said in a surprised tone, looking at Mondo with a wide-eyed expression.

"......puhuhuhu" Monokuma giggled, trying to grab our attention and surprisingly he did. "Why don't ya guys already vote, you already find your culprit, puhuhuhuhu."

The other agreed but Makoto suggest us to again look over the clues and review the crime.

"Well, everything starts after the second trial, Y/n already left and after them, we left the trial room as well, at that moment I got other people's alibi at night. While most of us were sleeping, the killer and the victim " Taka" were having a chat or an argument. While arguing the victim or the killer broke that cup in anger. And that's when things start getting a little too messy. The killer probably gets too angry and uses......that chair that was near him and smashed Taka many times due to anger. While the killer was killing Taka, Taka was able to get a tight hold on the killer's clothes, which explains the white cloth. After that, the killer stood up and used half part of his dress to wipe the blood off of him and the killer probably noticed the white cloth in Taka's fist. And didn't get rid of the black cloth to frame Celeste. And The killer is you, Right Mondo. The one who has anger issues, Have black and white colour in his clothing." Makoto pointed to Mondo with a confident expression.

Monday gently claps his hands with a gentle smile but his eyes look insane. "I am proud of......you."

"Puhuhu You guys did great, every single one of you." He clapped his hands slowly and looks at every single of us.

"My classmates are soo fucking powerful!" He happily said, eyes looking insane as ever and cheeks slightly blushed.

"What the hell." Byakuya mumbled, staring at Mondo with disbelief, the others just stood in surprise.

"Mondo, you are the mastermind?" Kyoko said in a low voice with a composed face but I know.......deep down she is shocked too.

Mondo gasps in a genuinely surprised tone "Fucking No! You all seriously thought that I am the Mastermind? WHAT A FUNNY JOKE!

"Then what is happening to you?" I ask, with a scared expression. "Ummmmm How about we start the voting already?!" Monokuma interrupts us.

The others look at each other, "Do it, I killed my bro.......and I am now gonna feel the despaiiiiir, puhuhu despair, I am fucking pathetic right." He said with a laugh.

We couldn't even say anything, no words left our mouths, we just stood in despair. The screen pull up and I voted for Mondo with dread.

"HAHAHHAHAH! The one who killed Ishimaru is MONDO!" Monokuma laughs at us as he presented the obvious.

"Why did you kill him?" I ask in a low voice, "HE was YOUR bro so, then why?" I clenched my fist in anger, boiling with rage.

"It's obvious why he killed him, he couldn't control his anger, how pathetic." Byakuya replied instead of Mondo while making a disgusted expression.

I grit my teeth in anger as Mondo gently smiles and walks up to me, "It's true!.............. I broke my own promise, that I fucking made for myself and I fuck that shit up! I killed my Both Bro! Daiya and Taka." He starts laughing like a crazy man, At that moment I could confirm that this man has officially gone insane.

His eyes were swirling black and white which is pretty impossible for a human to do, he is blushing badly while laughing like a madman and the icing on the top is that he is standing right in front of me and I couldn't move due to shock and fear.

He stops and take a step back and whispered "I am despaired and soon you will be too, y/n. Koru will never leave you alone nor them for at least now"

"Well then, Let's give it everything we've got! It's...PUNISHMENT TIIIME!" Monokuma quickly said

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I broke the hug and frantically ask him with a scared and surprised expression.

"The past." That's all he could say before his neck was pulled by a chain taking him away.

The other's eyes turned to the screen but I looked at my feet, trying to ingest the information.

He is talking about the past and I never remember them in past then my theory is correct! We all did spend time at hopes peak academy and had fun but what did he mean by despaired and he didn't act like that before and Who is this Koru? Mastermind? Traitor? An old friend? Who????

The execution ended and we all left to our own respective rooms. I am feeling so tired, My whole body feels tired, I wonder who this Koru is? Is this person an ultimate as well? Ughhh! I am just going to sleep.

I lay on my bed and fall into a deep slumber.

-------------------------------

"HAH! Today was so exciting right, so fun, so despairing!!!!!! I am wanna dance right now!!!" Koru happily says as they stood up and starts dancing weirdly, the other person just stared at them with a blank expression.

"C'mon! Shake that booty with me, it will hurt your ego, ps if you have any and will bring you soo despair!!!!" Koru said with a pour and went back to dancing again.

After a while, she stopped and glance at the wall beside her and look at the board that was filled with photos in amazement. Many types of photos were there, Gory, cutesy, scary, etc. Many people were there, mostly her classmate, Y/n and Izuru Kamakura.

"Look how great you look in this picture, Izuru!" She ripped that photo from the board and shove the photo in Izuru's face.