"𝟝𝟝"

"Why are you all are here?" I asked the other member of the student council while sitting on a desk

"Well.....I talk to others and some are hesitating to tell me but I was blackmailed and some of our classmates' family members are missing."

My face turned dark, I am also being blackmailed. This whole situation is confusing so lets make a small summary.

I was hanging out with a group of friends when I suddenly got a message saying " I know you killed your parents, if you don't want it to be revealed, come to the 5-C classroom in hopes peak academy."

I quickly left them and made my way to this classroom because people will hate me if they found out I am a murderer.

So here I am, sitting in a classroom waiting for something to happen but to my surprise, the other student council members are here as well.

And you are wondering why I am a student council member, well that's easy, I request the headmaster to make me a student council member because that would help me grow my talent more and a man who is obsessed with talent, he said 'yes' in a heartbeat.

But lets move on to the most important thing, the student council members aka my friends are being blackmailed as well and it makes me angry.

There are fifteen people here including me and every single of them are looking concerned

"Everyone?" I said in a loud voice, some people flinch and turn around.

"Y-yes?" The ultimate doll maker said, Aiko Umesawa, Aiko is a notably small and short girl with short, wavy, brown hair. She has heterochromia, her left eye is green, while her right eye is blue. She also wears a yellow bunny hoodie over the standard Hope's Peak Academy's uniform. She also wears black socks and white slippers that have a bow on the instep.

"Everyone here is being blackmailed? If not, raise your hands." I said, after noticing no hands raised, I chuckled and said, "So.....Everyone is being blackmailed or threatened? I wonder who is doing this..." I mumbled the last part to myself.