"𝟚𝟞"

[Just so you know, this chapter is going to be wholesome and full of laughter by the way who knows maybe I am lying?]

Y/n was laying in their room, not knowing what to do but suddenly they got an idea, let's go to the rec room and drag the others with me!!!

I stood up and left my room to find my preys, I smugly smile as I walk around the hall and there I found my first prey! Makoto is standing in front of his door, I quickly run up to him and tap his shoulder. He flinches and turns around.

"Would you like to play with me in the rec room?" I asked him, tilting my head slightly with a pout before he could answer, I said "You know what, I don't care. You are coming with me!" He looks surprised as I hold his wrist and start dragging him across the hall

At the end of the hallway, I found Celeste, she seemed to notice us and is mining gracefully, I walk up to her and ask "Would you like to join us in the rec room?" With a small smile, she nodded and said "It would be a pleasure."

I found Mondo and Taka together but they were too into each other that they didn't notice me so I left them and the Same thing happened with Sakura and Aoi. As the others were going into the rec room I quickly said "You guys go, I will drag someone else with me." They nodded and I took off to Library.

In front of the door of the Library, I found Toko, she seems to be her normal self. She is watching Byakuya through the key whole.

She heard me walk up to her but totally ignored me. I slightly smile at her behaviour and push open the door of the Library. Toko gasps in shock as she glare at me.

"Byakuya! Get up! We are going somewhere!" I ordered him, he didn't look at me, his eyes are fixed on his book

I pout in anger and said, "We are going to the rec room, lets's go, my guy!"

This time, he closes his book and stares at me with a disgusted expression"I do not have time for peasants activities." And went back to his book

"But we can play chess and dartboard there!" I whined like a child